Ratings for Dr. Vishal Kukreti

Very knowledgeable and total professional. He was helping my mom to fight multiple myeloma for 11 years while average is 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This doctor almost killed my mother. We had to change doctors in order for my mother to be alive today. Needs to study more especially about Amyloidosis. Pls go back to school

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Kukreti is an excellent physician. Although I have had to wait for some appointments I appreciate that he will take all the time his patients need. He answers all of my questions and fully participants in discussions around my care. He has called me when I have had questions. I am extremely pleased with Dr, Kukreti and his team.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Not a good doctor at all !! PMH needs to change this doctor, because it is not good for this hospital's reputation. This doctor ' s behaviour is not proper for cancer patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Kukreti is very rude and selfish. He is not a caring person at all. He thinks, that he is a God, and behaves patients as his servants. I am not sure how a doctor can be like that, and l am not sure why he is working in a department where all the patients need sympathy and care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

this doctor and his clinic has caused me more stress than the cancer itself. The fact that i am so young and going through this you would think they would explain to me clearly my treatment plan, my results, book appointments properly and make sure my chemo is scheduled in the proper time frame but no they keep messing up. Its not one or twice, it is all the time and it is making me feel like sshit and breaking me down that i have to deal with this. The secertaries are so rude btw. Princess margrett hospital should be ashamed. I started of with such a positive attitude and i swear this clinic and dr just broke me down and made this the worst possible experience. Thank god i am a strong person, i feel bad if anyone else has to go through this the way i am.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Outstanding Doctor! ... always, always has your best interest in mind .... the guys is always super busy, and somtimes a litle late, but that's expected and you never feel 'rushed' through/during your appointment - he will spend as much time as you need to get your questions answered. Works through the insurance/drug/pharm areas to get what you need to get cured .... if he's your Doctor, you're in good hands!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Very polite, soft tone of voice that imparts knowledge and caring. He is not rushed when meeting with me and answers all questions

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Has always gone out of his way to be helpful..extremely knowledgeable and willing to take the time to answer and explain all questions and concerns. Very fortunate to have him under my care

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Very grateful that I am under his care. Very knowledgeable re: my form of cancer. Polite and always has an attitude of caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011