Ratings for Dr. Scott Graham

Had my Hernia surgery with this Doctor. He made me fee very at ease and very attentive to a scared man. Although there was some complication I am going back to get fixed, Wish all surgeons were like him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Graham is very knowledgable at what he does. His punctuality is only due to his case load but he also is very efficient. Not just me thinks he is a great doctor, many of my colleagues feel tge same way.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Graham did my bowel surgery. He was very kind and sensitive to us when he had to tell us that it was cancer. He is very caring, knowledgeable and answered all of our question. I am still doing follow ups with him and he is very encouraging with my recovery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and doctor to help me through this.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had two surgical procedures and multiple consults with Dr.Graham. Very happy with everything: preparation, info given, procedures, follow-up and results. Dr Graham is very knowledgeable, a good listener, attentive and caring. Another surgery in the fall, looking forward to it!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr did hernia surgery on me and didn't fix any thing. He wasn't knowledgeable and smells real weird

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Graham is a wonderful surgeon and his OR staff were very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease regarding the procedure. The day surgery nurses were also excellent, as was the wonderful woman who registered me and provided the hospital gown, locker info, etc. May God bless them all!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I saw Dr.Graham a few weeks ago because I have Ulcerative Colitis, he is very good at what he knows and on July 17 2013 Dr.Graham took out my large intestine and he did a great job, I have a normal life with my kids and wife now. Thanks to him and his staff it was done without any hesitation. My opinion great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great overall, very professional, good at what he does, especially for his work load.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr did hernia sugery on my husband and three other ppl and now five years later they all find out nothing was fixed. now he has to go have another sugery:(

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Saw him for a consultation, he was very thorough. He didn't hesitate to send me for further testing to ensure that everything is ok. He answered all my questions and reassured me. I was very happy with his 'bed-side manner' and honesty.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011