Ratings for Dr. David G. Wagner

Great experience:D always helpful and answers all questions with patience . My family and I have great trust in his work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Have been going to Dr. Wagner for almost 15 years. Always takes his time. I think he is very caring and competent. I have recommend him to anyone who is looking for an eye DR.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Wagner is a great retina specialist. He has treated me for retinal tears and he saved my eyesight. He is very thoughtful and thorough. I recommend him to all my friends and family with eye problems.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

This doctor took the time to explain my eye condition to me. He was very thorough and I wish my other doctors were more like him. He saved my eyesight and gave me advice to avoid further problems in the future.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

This doctor is a superb retina specialist and surgeon at Georgetown University Hospital in the PHC building. He saved my eyesight by carefully treating me with a laser for diabetic eye disease. I can not rate him highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010