Ratings for Dr. Clement McCrory

Dr Clem has been our family doctor for the last twenty years. I would recommend him as the best GP in the area.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I've been attending Dr McCrory for 5 years. He's very kind, helpful, experienced and intuitive. I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Best GP you could ever ask for. Kind, attentive and very much part of the community.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I have found Clem to be an excellent family doctor especially good with children who have respiratory problems. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I found dr.mc crory to be unfriendly,didn't explain things thoroughly,left appointment still none the wiser and I wouldn't have confidence in him to carry out any procedure.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

I waited two hours for a private appointment. I was not examined adequately and then told that I had 'no pain'. I found him to be unhelpful, unprofessional and utterly rude. I will not be returning nor whould I recommend him. I felt much worse leaving him than when I went in. His secretary did her best to help me in the absence of any from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010