Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Kuzio

PA diagnosed me with shingles. It wasn't. PA said a lump on my head was a lyphnode "doing its job." Wrong again, its a cyst. PA put me on what could have been a lethal combo of meds which a hospital stay and thousands later, I'm grateful to be alive! Lastly, I was told by the Dr that a large lump was nothing to worry about. It's cancer. I won't go back there ever!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

We were referred by a neighbor and have been patients at this clinic since we relocated to the area in 2004. We have had ups and downs with this clinic but stuck it out because of convenience and proximity to our house and schools. We have had issues some minor, some a bit more disappointing. Today, we decided we had enough... We are moving to another physician and another family clinic. Dr. Kuzio is a funny guy with a big personality but sometimes you need him to take you a bit more seriously and he jokes around a bit too much. Laughter has its place but professionalism is key in the medical profession. We have waited many times upwards of 30 minutes in the front and another 20-30 minutes in the backroom just to be seen for a consult but we never complained. But don't you dare get there a little late... They have a very strict 15 minute policy, if you are later than 15 minutes, they wont see you and will send you home. We walked in 15 minutes late on the dot and were told we would not be seen yet their waiting room and parking lot were empty and they were chatting around in the office. Yet we had to wait over 30 minutes almost every single visit to this office... If you have a minor illness or need an annual check up, you are safe but you may need to be patient and wait to be seen once you get there. Sadly, customer service doesn't seem to matter with support staff... They don't value your business at all... I guess they must have plenty of patients and don't care if they lose a few ... Time to move on.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I love Julie Grazier and my daughter go to her as well. She is always kind and very knowledgeable. I have never had a bad experience in all the years I have gone to this office. The longest wait was maybe 30 minutes but that was years ago. The office staff has changed and for the better I think very nice and always helpful. The nurses are wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Been going to Kuzio's office for at least 10 years. I've seen him once. I get the Nurse Practitioner. The longest I have waited in the office/exam room was 2 hours total. The NP diagnosed me with High Thyroid and could NEVER get it under control and blamed me for it, even scolded me. Looking at my records, I saw that my glucose had began to rise in 2006, worsened in 2008 and even more in 2010. She only mentioned once about my glucose and never addressed it until 2010. Got a message on my phone the day be4 Thanksgiving saying I'm diabetic which was not cool. Not only was my thyroid very high, my glucose was 136, A1C 7.0, liver counts, triglycerides & cholesterol all high. If you want to discuss something other than what you came in for, you have to make a new appt. The NP never looked at the whole picture. I never went back to her. They don't care about their patients, just $$$. RUN!!! I found a new doctor immediately and in less than one year, everything is normal & my A1C is now 5.6.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I love Dr. Kuzio. He has excellent bedside manner. He is often busy, but he always answers any questions I have before leaving. He does not rush me. He is extremely knowledgeable in so many areas--from my thyroid to my PCOS to my scuba diving health issues. His referrals are always great (must have them for HMO), and he isn't afraid to send me to a specialist for more tests or a second opinion. He has never been wrong so far. The front office staff is not the most sociable, but they are not rude by any means. The nursing staff is great, and they are very good at drawing my blood (people often have a hard time sticking me). I highly recommend Dr. Kuzio. I always specifically ask for him, as I like to see the same doctor every time. There are other doctors/PAs/NPs, but I don't particularly like them, and as said before, I like to see the same doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr Kuzio and his staff are wonderful! I did not trust doctors until I meet him! I have fought him tooth and nail but he was patient and annoyingly correct. I highly recommended this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kuzio since he opened his pratice. I credit Dr. K with saving my life. He properly diagnosed a heart problem. I was refered to a specialist on a Wednesday. On Friday, of the same week, I had a stent placed in my heart. Dr. Barfield is great too!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

This doctor's visit was awful. I went in for a sports physical and immunizations and was greeted by a rude receptionist at the desk. She asked for my name and i told her and she said someone else's name and i said no, and repeated my name for her. She said "oh, now i have it. Is this your address" and proceeded to read out an address that was NOT mine. Unattentive and unproffesional staff. When i went into the room the lady took my blood pressure INCORRECTLY and my mother told her to redo it because the way she did it the first time was not right(my mother is a Nurse, RN). The same lady gave me a shot just below my shoulder and walked away. I had blood running down to my elbow and i said "Im bleeding" at least 3 times before she did anything. She said "Oh my gosh. That scared me" A medical "professional" being scared ? NOT a good situation. We are currently looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

To clarify, the are two offices. Both are run under Dr. Kuzios name however Dr. Barfield is the main doctor at one office. I always scjedule my appointments with Dr. Barfield, she is so kind and helpful and will take the time to answer any questions you may have. It is also less crowded that Dr. Kuzios office and the nurses always make me feel that they aren't in a hurry to get to the next patient. I did see that Dr. Julie Grazier once to switch medicines and she was not very comfortable to talk with at all. She was very rude and did seem very judgemental. I also had to take my father to see her one time because he had a fever so high that he was delerious. She was so cold and had such an attitude when she was asking him questions. I only saw Dr. Kuzio a few times when I was younger, I remember him being very nice and made me feel welcome. My parents still request him when they need an appointment. However, I have to say Dr. Barfield is by far my favorite and highly reccommed her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

The office was busy, I had a short wait time. female Dr. Barfield, very caring and helpful. She apologized twice for being late. An added benefit, she correctly diagonised my problem. I was much better the next day. Ive never had a problem with same day scheduling times.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Kuzio's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Kennesaw, GA