Ratings for Dr. Karim Mithani

DO NOT waste your money there. Not worth it. I paid over $500 for my glasses and many visits. They still didn't get it. Will not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Wast of money. The staff are not trained well. It seems they're forced to work there. NEVER go back there again and would tell all my friends and family not to go there.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

A great doctor; very knowledgeable and friendly and takes time to explain things. Would certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

One of the best experience with a medical professional. Dr Mithani took his time to investigate my problems and found solutions to all my issues. Never once felt rushed. The staff also very pleasant and helpful. First class all the way.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Very Knowledgeable, great staff, very helpful. I will be returning here for my next exam and glasses.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Very knowledgeable, very helpful and very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Karim Mithani to everybody.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010