Ratings for Youvulanda Frencher

I made an appointment with the 800 number and didn't realize that Ms. Frencher is a NP. I was kept waiting for at least 45 mins past my appointment time and I came in 10 minutes before my appointment for registration. Ms. Frencher was the most obnoxious medical practitioner that I have ever experienced. She belittled my condition and glanced into my chart and dismissed my condition and pain as being "in my head". Needless to say that is the last time that I have gone to ANY Henry Ford Facility. (I was going to Henry Ford for over 20 years) I took a friends advice and went to another physician in Dearborn at Oakwood Hospital. He correctly diagnosed my condition and I recieved the proper treatment. If you have to make an appointment for any Gyn or OB problems, STAY AWAY from her or Henry Ford. Her expertise in OB or GYN would fit on the head of a pin.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010