Ratings for Dr. Bruce Symons

Dr.Bruce is admirable for the accuracy of his adjustments and the results they provide. It is easy to tell that it is a very well run practice by the efficiency of the staff. when I walk in hurting I always walk out painless and happy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I've been getting treatments when I need them, and Dr. Bruce has helped to keep my shoulder and neck and hips aligned.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr.Symons is an amazing chiropractor. He is knowledgeable and friendly. His eyes to assess clients' posture is really good. He helps a lot with my low back and neck pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm so grateful to Dr. Bruce. He always greets me with a smile on his face and his wonderful brand of humour. It never ceases to amaze me that he can pinpoint exactly were I'm uncomfortable and take care of the issues at hand. His staff is great and his lovely massage therapist Melissa is God sent. I'm truly delighted with this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Bruce has been my Chiropracter for 3 years. He is amazing at what he does, always professional, sincere and kind. Dr. Bruce had helped me so much and it is always a joy coming to his office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Bruce is a great guy! He has been my chiropractor for 12 years, and has helped me with my back and neck, which no other chiropractor was able to do. He will always discuss with you what he is doing, and ensures that you are always comfortable. Dr. Bruce's chiropractic care has helped me immensely. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

There really is no one better than Dr. Bruce, I recommend him every chance I get.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

great chiropractor! He helped me with my back pain and now i am 100% I would recommend Dr. Bruce to everyone with joint pain

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Bruce and the entire clinic here make sure you have a great experience. Dr. Bruce is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable for the entire session. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Proficient Doctor with endless knowledge who is always researching the newest and best methods of care. He helped me recover completely after years of pain. His staff are friendly and he never leaves you waiting in the waiting room.

Dr. Bruce Symons's Credentials