You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Symons

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr.Symons is an amazing chiropractor. He is knowledgeable and friendly. His eyes to assess clients' posture is really good. He helps a lot with my low back and neck pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm so grateful to Dr. Bruce. He always greets me with a smile on his face and his wonderful brand of humour. It never ceases to amaze me that he can pinpoint exactly were I'm uncomfortable and take care of the issues at hand. His staff is great and his lovely massage therapist Melissa is God sent. I'm truly delighted with this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Bruce has been my Chiropracter for 3 years. He is amazing at what he does, always professional, sincere and kind. Dr. Bruce had helped me so much and it is always a joy coming to his office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Bruce is a great guy! He has been my chiropractor for 12 years, and has helped me with my back and neck, which no other chiropractor was able to do. He will always discuss with you what he is doing, and ensures that you are always comfortable. Dr. Bruce's chiropractic care has helped me immensely. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Bruce and the entire clinic here make sure you have a great experience. Dr. Bruce is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable for the entire session. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Proficient Doctor with endless knowledge who is always researching the newest and best methods of care. He helped me recover completely after years of pain. His staff are friendly and he never leaves you waiting in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have suffered from back and neck pain for several years. It was recommended by a friend to see a chiropractor, so I met with Dr. Bruce. He was very thorough and explained everything that he was doing. After only a few visits I noticed a tremendous improvement in my back, and the neck pain was completely gone. He is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his work, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Bruce Symons's Credentials

• Cmcc (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been getting treatments when I need them, and Dr. Bruce has helped to keep my shoulder and neck and hips aligned. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Symons is an amazing chiropractor. He is knowledgeable and friendly. His eyes to assess clients' posture is really good. He helps a lot with my low back and ..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm so grateful to Dr. Bruce. He always greets me with a smile on his face and his wonderful brand of humour. It never ceases to amaze me that he can pinpoint..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce has been my Chiropracter for 3 years. He is amazing at what he does, always professional, sincere and kind. Dr. Bruce had helped me so much and it i..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bruce is a great guy! He has been my chiropractor for 12 years, and has helped me with my back and neck, which no other chiropractor was able to do. He will alw..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There really is no one better than Dr. Bruce, I recommend him every chance I get. "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great chiropractor! He helped me with my back pain and now i am 100% I would recommend Dr. Bruce to everyone with joint pain"

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce and the entire clinic here make sure you have a great experience. Dr. Bruce is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable for the entire s..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Proficient Doctor with endless knowledge who is always researching the newest and best methods of care. He helped me recover completely after years of pain. His..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have suffered from back and neck pain for several years. It was recommended by a friend to see a chiropractor, so I met with Dr. Bruce. He was very thorough..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr. Symons several times for an injury to my hip and shoulder, and was skeptical about the benefits of chiropractics in general going in. Three appoi..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Dr. Bruce for a while now. And even though I have moved to a neighborhood in Airdrie, I still head to South Calgary to see him when I n..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went into see Dr Symons for low.back pain. I was really nervous about seeing a chiropractor. He took the time to explain things and adjusted my back. I fe..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Symons on Friday for my lower back pain.. i was in so much pain when I went in. I was also very afraid.. as I had never been to a chiropracto..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went because I was struggling with elbow pain. First consultation he was not bad.... told me I would need a couple of visits, sent me to get x-rays and told m..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Bruce for about 2 years for periodic tune ups and chronic pain. He is always very punctual, caring and funny. The clinic i..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce is the best chiropractor! A caring, helpful chiropractor who has helped countless times!"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great chiropractor! Has a vast knowledge of chiropractic and knows his research! He has helped me a few times now with upper back pain, sooo much more than my l..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Bruce for many years and he always aligns my hip back in place when I need it! I only go in when I need to. Wonderful staff and great mass..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I'm still suffering from Dr. Bruce a year later!!! Didn't listen to me and was extremely aggressive in his treatments. I too thought the reviews were good, b..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After hours of research, I chose Bruce for my MVA. BAD IDEA. Bottom line, he doesn't listen and forces treatment you don't want. Did not stick around for the ab..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bruce is helpful, knowledgeable and is deeply committed to his patients. I am hyper-flexible and struggled to find a chiropractor who could help me, until I..."

November 19, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2X 2G6". Address has been updated from "None" to "47 Sunmills Dr. SE". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4038732077".

November 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing ! I felt so much better after seeing. Dr Bruce .. I would Definetly go back"

November 2, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "After 8 visits with him I still feel zero change. He told me he'd get me in for an x-ray after 5 appointments, but that never happened. Also, he continues to pe..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Bruce for over 10 years. He has always been helpfull and his staff wonderful."

September 22, 2014