Ratings for Dr. Naisan Garraway

Best surgeon ever I have seen friendly, kind and knows what is he doing.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Garraway is fine, but he should shake his head at the lousy staff he has there. These women act like you're bothering them everytime you call. That is if they even answer the phone. It is almost impossible to get through and when you do they can never what you need done, even make an appointment. You have to call back another day or later. It's just ridiculous. They have canelled my appointment that I had for months at the last minute and then basically blew me off when I said I wasn't available at the one date and time they told me I could reschedule. You're secretaries not God ladies.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I had a hernia repair by Dr.Garraway, he was very helpful, informative, and kind. The surgery was quick and I am well on my way to healing. I was very happy with the tiny almost unnoticeable scar he left.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr Garraway is an excellent surgeon that was the first to take my look at my situation and improve my quality of life. He removed a tumor from my colon that had grown into my bladder, this was discovered only during surgery. I found him capable and caring about my situation. post operation he and his staff helped speed my access to chemotherapy. So far he has been the bight spot in a very dark period. I recommend him to anyone as a surgeon and a good human being.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010