Ratings for Dr. Sarah Haggerty

I would send everyone to Dr. Haggerty she is kind and explaines everything so you know what is going to happen. I am please with my surgey and my results.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr Sarah Haggerty is very knowledgable in her field. But the doctor lacked bed side manner that is needed when working on sensitive subjects. She had no patiences for questions and after waiting an hour and half to meet with her, I thought I would have received the time i deserved to ask the questions I felt were relevant. blunt is an understatement! The doctor wasn't kind in any way, cruel to be exact. When I left her office I felt like the elephant man. She seemed to be bothered by the fact that I had went to several doctors for consultations.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Nice doctor, pleasant with elderly, easy to talk to

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

This doctor did not give a thorough exam before concluding that there was no problem to be corrected. She was, also, very nonempathetic and borderline rude. I left the office visit in tears due to comments she made to me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010