Ratings for Dr. Sean Gills

Dr Gills has been my doctor for several years and as a direct result of my regular therapy my life is so much easier to live. I was severely depressed and unable to work but now I am enjoying my life again and I am back at work and socialising again. He is dedicated, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I can recommend him highly to anyone needing Psychriatric care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Gills is not only incredibly knowledgeable and thorough as doctor but he's also very easy to talk with and understanding. He has treated me on and off since 2004 and I have to attribute my positive attitude and recovery from depression and anxiety to his care. I would definitely recommend him, he really is brilliant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

My journey with Belmont Private Hospital began some 18 years ago. 6 years ago, I met Dr Sean Gills for the first time as an inpatient. I was instantly impressed by his extremely personal and casual interaction with me, yet in a very professional manner. Having been with another specialist, but within the same practice for the previous 8 years, I decided to transfer and began seeing Dr Gills. During the past 6 years under Dr Gills, my life has been totally transformed. I have not required a single hospitisation .admission during this period, my previous medication regime has been reduced by 40-50%, I now lead a very full productive and independent lifestyle, and have been able to resume my career on a full time basis for the past 4 years. Dr Gills experience, knowledge, understanding, empathy, and support, has and is outstanding. He genuinely works with you, on a level which is extremely personal to my unique needs. He is very open to suggestions, and is very open to being proactive in your own personal journey. He supports and encourages to openly question, and challenge yourself, in such a manner that so many other specialists fail to do. Dr Gills never fails to comprehend the extent and seriousness of your medical issues, and always fully encourages you to participate in all aspects of your treatment. I cannot praise, or give the adequate gratitude, or thank Dr Gills and his team, Micheal & Bridgette, for their time, expertise, knowledge, wisdom, respect, guidance, trust, support, and faith, over the years. Dr Gills has given me, with his immense amount of professional expertise and knowledge, the ability to now be able to lead a very full, extremely happy and contented life after many years of serious Mental Health Issues. To Dr Gills, Micheal and Brigette, Thank You.

Submitted January 26, 2016

I have seen Dr Gills over a number of years & was so lucky to find him. He truly cares about you. He has compassion. He consults with the perfect mix of genuine care, professionalism & the highest standard of care. Being in an incredibly vulnerable position, Dr Gills provided a safe & secure environment which has enabled me to heal.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Sean has seen me through some very Dark days, easy to speak with.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Excellent Dr. Has been very helpful and has assisted me with my condition in a very professional manner. I would definitely recommend him as he is very experienced, friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Gills was recommended to review my wife as she was suffering from some complex trauma issues and he has been the light at the end of the tunnel for our family. Knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Can't thank him enough. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My life was quite unbearable before being referred to Dr Gills. He has made such a difference to the quality of my life. My family are amazed at how well I am doing. He really listens and is genuine in his desire to help you be able to live a more productive and peaceful life. It is wonderful to find a Dr who not only knows what he is doing but is passionate about helping you at the same time. Thanks Dr Gills you really are a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Sean has been my dr for some time now and I can't thank him enough for how much he has helped me. He is knowledgeable, and constructive in his approach to my treatment plan. The quality of my liffe has improved sugnificsntly since starting my treatment with Sean. He is also kind , compassionate , caring and dedicated and that makes my treatment so much easier. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Gills is such a blessing in my life. He has made such a positive difference to my life by educating me in how to deal with my mental health issues. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated. It is refreshing to find such a genuine and caring doctor and I'm forever grateful for him for all the help he has given me over the past few years. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015