Ratings for Dr. Sean Gills

Dr Gills is extremely personable and very open and honest in is approach. I feel very lucky to have found a doctor who is so knowledgeable and easy to get on with as well as compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I was under the care of Dr Gills early 2016 and he was extremely caring and helpful. Never judgemental and always truthfull. Was the kind of help I needed at the time to live through my deep depression caused by grief. Thank you Dr Gills for caring.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Listened and got my meds right... .... life changing can't thank him enough

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Worst psychiatrist I have ever seen, I am still recovering from his "treatment" years later. Avoid.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was at absolute breaking point unil I met and had the pleasure of being one of Dr Gills clients. Dr Gills is extremely caring and knowledgeable and only wants the best for his clients. I am now better than ever and have the confidence and happiness to live my life to its fullest potential thanks to the advice and clinical support of Dr Gills. Thank you Dr Gills - absolute lifesaver!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Gills has been my doctor for several years and as a direct result of my regular therapy my life is so much easier to live. I was severely depressed and unable to work but now I am enjoying my life again and I am back at work and socialising again. He is dedicated, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I can recommend him highly to anyone needing Psychriatric care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr Gills is not only incredibly knowledgeable and thorough as doctor but he's also very easy to talk with and understanding. He has treated me on and off since 2004 and I have to attribute my positive attitude and recovery from depression and anxiety to his care. I would definitely recommend him, he really is brilliant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

My journey with Belmont Private Hospital began some 18 years ago. 6 years ago, I met Dr Sean Gills for the first time as an inpatient. I was instantly impressed by his extremely personal and casual interaction with me, yet in a very professional manner. Having been with another specialist, but within the same practice for the previous 8 years, I decided to transfer and began seeing Dr Gills. During the past 6 years under Dr Gills, my life has been totally transformed. I have not required a single hospitisation .admission during this period, my previous medication regime has been reduced by 40-50%, I now lead a very full productive and independent lifestyle, and have been able to resume my career on a full time basis for the past 4 years. Dr Gills experience, knowledge, understanding, empathy, and support, has and is outstanding. He genuinely works with you, on a level which is extremely personal to my unique needs. He is very open to suggestions, and is very open to being proactive in your own personal journey. He supports and encourages to openly question, and challenge yourself, in such a manner that so many other specialists fail to do. Dr Gills never fails to comprehend the extent and seriousness of your medical issues, and always fully encourages you to participate in all aspects of your treatment. I cannot praise, or give the adequate gratitude, or thank Dr Gills and his team, Micheal & Bridgette, for their time, expertise, knowledge, wisdom, respect, guidance, trust, support, and faith, over the years. Dr Gills has given me, with his immense amount of professional expertise and knowledge, the ability to now be able to lead a very full, extremely happy and contented life after many years of serious Mental Health Issues. To Dr Gills, Micheal and Brigette, Thank You.

Submitted January 26, 2016

I have seen Dr Gills over a number of years & was so lucky to find him. He truly cares about you. He has compassion. He consults with the perfect mix of genuine care, professionalism & the highest standard of care. Being in an incredibly vulnerable position, Dr Gills provided a safe & secure environment which has enabled me to heal.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Sean has seen me through some very Dark days, easy to speak with.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015