Ratings for Dr. Russell Knudsen

I went to Dr Knudsen's Clinic in Sydney. From the moment I stepped into the clinic I felt relaxed and welcomed. The staff and Dr Knudsen himself made me feel extremely at ease with my procedure. I have had great results in the 9 months since my procedure and would highly recommend the Knudsen Clinic to those looking for a permanant solution. I like that Dr Knudsen is always happy to help with any questions I have, even 9 months after the procedure.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr Knudsen was honest, has a great reputation and the transplant I had done is amazing. I am like a new man. I cannot praise the Doc enough he is so kind and so skillful no ones even knows I have had anything done, even my hair dresser. I had been to many apparent 'hair experts' before and they were all very unhelpful and just wanted my money and most werent even qualified. Go see him if you want help with your hair loss, he is the only one i would trust.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013