Ratings for Dr. Raj Carmona

The Best Doctor. very knowledgeable helped me with my PMR going to miss him as I am in remission . would and have recomended him to other people. I would go back to him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Carmona is an amazing Doctor! He takes the time to listen, and really understand his patient, which I think gives him identifiers in deciding treatment. He's knowledgeable, patient and I definitely recommend him...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Excellent. One of the best physicians I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Carmona for 5yrs now since my body aggressively decided to turn against me and he immediately diagnosed me with Psoriasitic arthritis. When I developed this it was over Christmas time and he wasted no time in seeing me the day after New Years once his office reopened from holidays. He has always been very kind and sympathetic as I have had ups and some major downs in this battle. He always takes the time to explain his course of plan and why he has chosen it and should I disagree he listens and fully considers my feelings and opinions. In desperate times I have called his office needing to get an immediate appointment and they have always fit me in either the same day or the next day which ia rare with most Specialists! The staff at his office are always kind and pleasant making me fel comfortable the moment I walk or hobble in. I can not say enough what a wonderful Specialist he is and how anyone would be lucky to have him for your Doctor. Please disregard any negative talk you have heard as there will always be negative people that find fault and if you are refered or can request Dr. Camona do so and trust me you will be thankful knowing your future life is in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Raj Carmona is one of the most respectful and knowledgeable doctors I have ever known. He is very professional and always spends a lot of his time and effort to ensure the wellbeing of his patients. I can come to him with any concern, major or minor, and he always gives me his undivided attention. He takes his time to explain his findings to ensure that I understand, and is always patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Carmona to anyone, he is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Super friendly, comforting. He gave me the answers I needed, I feel very sure I'm in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Carmona is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He has also seen my husband and daughter and we are very happy. Keep up the good work doc!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Had to take me on as my main rheumatologist was off work for medical reasons & eventually was off work so long that Dr. Carmona asked me if I wanted to join his practice permanently when it was obvious the other doctor would be off longer still. He had always tx'ted me as if I was his permanent patient from the beginning. He has made countless suggestions regarding my very stubborn disease process. He collaborates with my other specialists all the time, yet gives me latitude & respect as a person who has lived with my disease since a toddler & as a medical professional who is as knowledgeable as he is about my specific disease. Why some of you people have had difficulty with Dr. Carmona I don't know but I can reassure anyone reading these; please remember there are (2) two sides to every story. Somehow I can't recognize, in my mind, of the doctor you speak of.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Very kind and considerate. Took his time to do an examination and to explain his findings. I was found to have a rare condition and he made sure to put me into the right program of care. He is outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Real good Dr. Caring,took time to explain things,competent. I was really happy for the way he and his staff treats the patient.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014