You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul L. Leong

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Ratings

I'm a patient of Dr.Paul Leong for about 8 months. In my opinion, Dr.Paul Leong is a high class professional.

In my 35 years I've never had any face surgeries/fillers, but I felt that creams/lotions, home devices, etc. do not help anymore or do not give the results I want (and I'm a skin care freak). My main concern was the lower eye lid area. I went to "another Dr" before I found Dr.Paul Leong and "another Dr" told me right away that I'm a good patient for a lower and upper eye lid blepharoplasty, which is $7500. I thought, why don't we try something less extreme first? Like Botox for example?

I didn't spend that amount of money at Dr.Leong office for the whole period of time since I found him, but my whole face has improved without any surgeries (just injectables). I got volume in my face, my forehead is smother, my under eyes area has improved. I diffenetly feel like I lost 10 years and remember my face wasn't cut!

I'm more that happy that I found Dr.Paul Leong who I can trust with my face.
Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Best Doctor I've ever experienced let alone best plastic surgeon hands down. Truthful and personable. Never would go anywhere else. Dr Leongs just a good honest guy that does wonderful work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Had the Cortex Laser but was disappointed his assistant Kim performed instead of Dr. Leong. It was not cheap and the results? Nothing that you couldn't get from a TCA peel. It was over $2,000 and left some red marks around face that took 8 months to heal. Dr. Leong had done Botox and that worked out well. Feel cheated that he had assistant perform laser.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

When I first read the reviews of Dr. Leong, I couldn't believe a doctor could have ratings this high (unless he had his staff helping create positive reviews). But now that I've been to Dr. Leong and worked with him myself, I can see why everyone posted the reviews they have. He is simply amazing. He takes the time to talk to you about your expectations and explains what various fillers can and can't do. I have a tendency to ask a LOT of questions, and he patiently listens to and answers each and every one. Very professional, doesn't try to "sell" you additional services. The ratings you read here are really spot-on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Leong for a non-surgical rhinoplasty and he did a great job! Our appointments were never rushed and he made sure that my expectations were aligned with what were realistic. The results were amazing and I left completely happy--highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Leong has helped me gain self confidence by providing me with wonderful and affordable options to help make me look my very best. I have been going to him for a couple of years for botox, dysport, and fillers. My main concern was the "11" marks between my eyes. They are very deep and have been there for years. People always thought I looked mad or upset and now you can't even tell I ever had them! Not only has he provided me with options that have completely diminished my "angry" lines he has also provided me with a level of confidence that you cannot put a price on. He is very courteous and always makes you feel like your the most important person that matters while he consults you. He is very knowledgeable and schooled me in regards to my procedures not only being cosmetic but also preventative. It prevents your wrinkles from becoming deeper and preventing more from forming. I highly recommend him as a doctor his skills, knowledge and professionalism is the best I have experienced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][198967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Leong is very knowledgeable, and spent a lot of time answering any questions or concerns I had. I did not feel rushed and felt that he truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][198919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Leong treated me with respect, and took his time to answer all my questions even though my procedure was very minor. He was very professional. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I first saw Dr. Leong for lip augmentation in 2013. I was very impressed with the time that he took to discuss my expected results and what I was comfortable with. It looked great and he was very conscious to make the procedure as painless as possible. I also went to Dr. Leong for a revision rhinoplasty this year and I am amazed at the outcome. My nose now looks like how I always pictured myself and I couldn’t be happier. The experience was such a change from the first surgery I had with a different doctor and I just wish I went to him the first time around. His staff was wonderful through the process and you really feel like he cares very much about his patients. He even personally called the night after the surgery to see how I was doing! I had several consultations before the surgery was scheduled and we talked extensively about what both he and I wanted to accomplish, which really made me feel like I was making the right decision. He’s the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

This doctor spent time explaining the procedure and the results I should expect. The results were what he predicted. I am very pleased and will continue using his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2232723].votes_count ]]