I hold Dr Leong and his staff in the highest regard. I've been going to this practice for about 4 years and wouldn't trust my face to any other person. I am 1 year post face lift surgery and am still enjoying the reactions when people first see me. I've also received Dysport and Sculptura injections from Dr Leong and his artistic eye. Besides the excellent results, I have experienced the greatest compassion and regard for my well being. Pre and post surgery care was abundant and detailed; Dr Leong called me every day for several weeks and also gave me his cell phone number. And just to put icing on the cake, I really like Dr Leong and his staff! We engage in lively conversation during my procedures reducing my stress levels and adding to my overall comfort. 5 stars all around!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I relocated from the SF Bay area of CA three years ago and was a little apprehensive about whether I could find a doctor here that could live up to those in the Bay. I have been very lucky to find Dr. Leong, as he has exceeded my expectations. I am an avid exerciser and I had lost volume in my face/cheek area due to aging and a lack of fat. He replaced that with Sculptra and the the results have been long lasting and so natural that no one asks me if I had work done, they just say how great I look. He has also done a bit of filler in my tear trough area and in the parenthesis lines from my nose to my mouth. Dr. Leong takes the time up front to get to know his patients as people so that he can provide them with the best solutions. He listens to concerns and offers options explaining all the pros and cons. He never pushes treatments that are unnecessary and I like his conservative approach. He has a thorough knowledge of the latest techniques and has a skilled eye for what looks natural and a very caring manner. I have been thrilled with the results as he helps me look as good as I feel. I am certain when it comes time for a face lift I will trust my face to no one else.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I wished to have a face and neck lift done. I needed a blepharoplasty as well. However, I didn't want people to see that I actually had something done to my face. I was looking for a specialist who would be able to fulfill my dream and give me as natural a look as possible. I was very lucky to find Dr. Leong who performed a wonderful job for me. I was nervous during my first appointment; however, Dr. Leong's very polite and friendly manners calmed me down. He answered all my questions in very professional manner, and I decided to schedule the surgery. I had an excellent experience with my stay in the hospital and with all my following appointments. I was happy to learn that Dr. Leong has a very gentle touch, and his clients heal more fast than average patients. Three weeks after surgery I went to my hairdresser, and she couldn't believe my good looking face and happy smile. She told me that that she never saw anyone looking this good even after 5-6 weeks after facelift surgery. The most important fact for me is that my face looks better every day, and this is my own face without any distortions. It looks just more youthful and fresh. If I need to have something else done to my face, I'll, definitely go to only Dr. Leong. I would recommend this excellent specialist to anyone who desires to have natural and rejuvenated appearance.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Leong is one of the top specialists in his field. I have been going to him for about two years for some non evasive cosmetic work on my face, and I have to say that I am more than pleased with his work, and his staff. When I see old friends from school of family, the comment is always, "Wow you look great, what is your secret?"........ I highly recommend Dr. Leong!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Leong is a first-class doctor and a truly compassionate person. I have been seeing him for 3 years for various Botox & fillers- Perlane, Restylane, Sculptra. I have had my tear trough procedure 2 times and it really looks amazing. He is a true artist. Everything looks completely natural. There is no other doctor that I would trust with my face. He has never pushed any treatment or procedures with me. He is very honest about price and pros/cons of procedures. Also, very knowledgable and will spend as much time as you need answering your questions. I wish all doctors were as caring as he is. His staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had the cortex laser done and the downtime was minimal and the results were amazing! I would recommend Dr. Leong for all your cosmetic needs. Sad I'm moving to Houston and won't be able to go to Dr. Leong anymore.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I'm a patient of Dr.Paul Leong for about 8 months. In my opinion, Dr.Paul Leong is a high class professional. In my 35 years I've never had any face surgeries/fillers, but I felt that creams/lotions, home devices, etc. do not help anymore or do not give the results I want (and I'm a skin care freak). My main concern was the lower eye lid area. I went to "another Dr" before I found Dr.Paul Leong and "another Dr" told me right away that I'm a good patient for a lower and upper eye lid blepharoplasty, which is $7500. I thought, why don't we try something less extreme first? Like Botox for example? I didn't spend that amount of money at Dr.Leong office for the whole period of time since I found him, but my whole face has improved without any surgeries (just injectables). I got volume in my face, my forehead is smother, my under eyes area has improved. I diffenetly feel like I lost 10 years and remember my face wasn't cut! I'm more that happy that I found Dr.Paul Leong who I can trust with my face. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Best Doctor I've ever experienced let alone best plastic surgeon hands down. Truthful and personable. Never would go anywhere else. Dr Leongs just a good honest guy that does wonderful work.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

When I first read the reviews of Dr. Leong, I couldn't believe a doctor could have ratings this high (unless he had his staff helping create positive reviews). But now that I've been to Dr. Leong and worked with him myself, I can see why everyone posted the reviews they have. He is simply amazing. He takes the time to talk to you about your expectations and explains what various fillers can and can't do. I have a tendency to ask a LOT of questions, and he patiently listens to and answers each and every one. Very professional, doesn't try to "sell" you additional services. The ratings you read here are really spot-on.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I saw Dr. Leong for a non-surgical rhinoplasty and he did a great job! Our appointments were never rushed and he made sure that my expectations were aligned with what were realistic. The results were amazing and I left completely happy--highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Resident Research Award: American Head & Neck Society
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award
  • Leadership Development Program: American Academy of Otolaryngology
  • First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum

• Aging Changes in the Male Face

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I relocated from the SF Bay area of CA three years ago and was a little apprehensive about whether I could find a doctor here that could live up to those in the..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I wished to have a face and neck lift done. I needed a blepharoplasty as well. However, I didn't want people to see that I actually had something done to my fa..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leong is one of the top specialists in his field. I have been going to him for about two years for some non evasive cosmetic work on my face, and I have to..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Leong is a first-class doctor and a truly compassionate person. I have been seeing him for 3 years for various Botox & fillers- Perlane, Restylane, Sculptr..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the cortex laser done and the downtime was minimal and the results were amazing! I would recommend Dr. Leong for all your cosmetic needs. Sad I'm moving ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hold Dr Leong and his staff in the highest regard. I've been going to this practice for about 4 years and wouldn't trust my face to any other person. I am 1..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a patient of Dr.Paul Leong for about 8 months. In my opinion, Dr.Paul Leong is a high class professional. In my 35 years I've never had any face surgeri..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor I've ever experienced let alone best plastic surgeon hands down. Truthful and personable. Never would go anywhere else. Dr Leongs just a good honest..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Had the Cortex Laser but was disappointed his assistant Kim performed instead of Dr. Leong. It was not cheap and the results? Nothing that you couldn't get fr..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first read the reviews of Dr. Leong, I couldn't believe a doctor could have ratings this high (unless he had his staff helping create positive reviews). ..."

November 19, 2014
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

November 18, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.idealplasticsurgery.com" to "http://idealplasticsurgery.com/index.htm". Postal Code has been updated from "15143" to "15203". Address has been updated from "None" to "2643 East Carson Street Pittsburgh, PA". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "412 621-3223".

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014