Dr. Paul L. Leong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Leong

Horrible experience! Dr. Leong, I hope you don’t say such things to other potential patients!! You know you were unprofessional!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

From Las Vegas to Pittsburgh. Why would I come all the way from Las Vegas to Pittsburgh to have a rhytidectomy (facelift)? The answer is Dr. Paul Leong. I have treated over 8,000 patients of my own in my specialty of orthodontics and I have interacted and observed hundreds of healthcare providers; also, I have taught orthodontics for ten years in a university setting. With that clinical and didactic experience comes an ability of be able to pretty accurately discern a professional that is not only very capable but who is also genuinely sincere. I did lots of research evaluating the many practitioners that provide rhytidectomy procedures, I would think there are many fine providers of this service, but how do you choose one? Basically, they all claim to be great at what they do. I started practice in August 20, 1972 and since that time what has got me up in the morning is to provide the kind of care I would provide to a member of my own family. Yes, I know that is easy to say but I really mean it. Now, soon to be 46 years later, what gets me up in the morning is that same motivation. And, to my residents whom I teach in my specialty, I try to encourage that same motivation for them after they complete their training. To illustrate to them why they owe this to their patients, I point out to them that when they or one of their family members are wheeled into an operating room and they see the bright lights shining in their eyes, they will hope and pray that the surgeon is very well trained, is highly motivated; and, genuinely sincere in providing that surgical procedure. Before choosing Dr. Leong I listened very intently to him as he has lectured at various professional meetings via the internet. I was very, very impressed. I immediately knew he had the right stuff, so to speak, and, equally important, he had the sincerity I was looking for in a surgeon. That made my decision to travel to Pittsburgh very easy for me. I am now five weeks post-op and the results could not be better! I am very happy that I did not let distance stand in my way. He is a tremendous surgeon and also is an extremely kind and caring person. I high recommend Dr. Paul Leong!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Leong is kind, knowledgeable, attentive to detail and did a great job!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Leong is very knowledgeable and kind. I felt very comfortable. Will never go elsewhere. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Leong is a kind and very knowledgeable doctor. I felt very comfortable and knew I was in safe hands. I'll never trust anyone else again. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Had rhinoplasty done and from the first consultation Dr. Leong was extremely professional and helpful. Him and his staff are always so welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I had thoroughly researched plastic surgeons to perform my upper eyelid surgery, narrowed it down to three , and went for consultations. Hands down , Dr. Leong was the winner. I immediately felt very comfortable with him. He spent a lot of time explaining in detail what to expect and answered all my questions very patiently. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. After the surgery, he called to check on me. I was extremely pleased with the results and have been back several times for tear trough fillers and Botox. He is not only a good doctor but a good person.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Paul Leong is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me a year and a half ago. The results are phenomenal! Not only am I thrilled with the results of the appearance of my nose, I can breathe better! If you are looking for a talented yet compassionate surgeon who truly cares about your wants and needs Dr. Leong is the one to go to. He genuinely cares about his patients health and happiness. He saw me several times before my surgery to make sure I was comfortable and that all questions were thoroughly answered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 2 years. He is a great surgeon with awesome skills. Dr. Leong is not like many other surgeons. He really tries to know me and he's very friendly and easy to approach. He listens carefully about what I want and gives me his professional opinions. He never tries to sell me anything but to provide what I need. I really appreciate his expertise and work on me. I'm very satisfied with every procedure he did for me. I would have him as my surgeon for as long as possible but I have to leave the city. I highly recommend Dr. Leong.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This is my 4th appointment with Dr. Leong. I am totally satisfied with my result. Dr, Leong listens to you and will give you suggestion based on your situation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Botox injections
  • Hair loss
  • Stretch marks
  • Liposuction
  • Face-lift

• First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award