Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Leong

Dr. Paul Leong is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me a year and a half ago. The results are phenomenal! Not only am I thrilled with the results of the appearance of my nose, I can breathe better! If you are looking for a talented yet compassionate surgeon who truly cares about your wants and needs Dr. Leong is the one to go to. He genuinely cares about his patients health and happiness. He saw me several times before my surgery to make sure I was comfortable and that all questions were thoroughly answered.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Leong for over 2 years. He is a great surgeon with awesome skills. Dr. Leong is not like many other surgeons. He really tries to know me and he's very friendly and easy to approach. He listens carefully about what I want and gives me his professional opinions. He never tries to sell me anything but to provide what I need. I really appreciate his expertise and work on me. I'm very satisfied with every procedure he did for me. I would have him as my surgeon for as long as possible but I have to leave the city. I highly recommend Dr. Leong.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This is my 4th appointment with Dr. Leong. I am totally satisfied with my result. Dr, Leong listens to you and will give you suggestion based on your situation.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

After thoroughly researching what to look for in a plastic surgeon, I was thrilled to find Dr. Leong. I spent months reading various plastic surgery sites. Those sites helped me choose Dr. Leong because he fit all the critera. His medical training was done at prestigious hospitals along with various fellowships. He is board certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology (head and neck)Surgery and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery . He works only on face and neck procedures which was very important to me. Prior to selecting Dr. Leong, I consulted with other plastic surgeons as recommended. None could compare to the individual treatment I have received from Dr. Leong. I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision and was given an honest evaluation of which procedures would be appropriate for me. In November, 2016, Dr. Leong performed blepharoplasty surgery (upper eyelid) with filler injections under my eyes. The procedure was done with local anesthesia in his office and I felt no discomfort during or afterwards. Nothing stronger than an occasional tylenol was ever needed. My eyes look amazing. The tired look is gone! Two months later, in January, 2017 Dr. Leong performed a face and neck lift. After the initial 24 hours following the surgery, I had no need for pain medicine stronger than tylenol. Dr. Leong called on a regular basis inquiring how I was doing. I also have had many follow up appointments to track my progress. As stated during the consultations, I would have a refreshed, natural look. That is exactly what I was after and exactly what happened. As I approach the age of 67, I am thrilled with my results. I have always been an active, young at heart individual. Now my face matches how I feel inside! Dr. Leong is a truly remarkable facial plastic surgeon and a warm, wonderful individual. I also have to mention his esthetician, Lauren. She is delightful, helpful and accommodating! I look forward to consulting her about skin care products. Do your homework and research. Im sure you will come to the same conclusion. Dr. Leong is a skilled artist of plastic surgery. I would trust my face to only him!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Leong is an amazing doctor, and highly knowledgeable about the use of cosmetic fillers. I had a non surgical rhinoplasty about a year ago to correct an "inverted v" deformity caused by a rhinoplasty performed by another surgeon 8 years earlier. Dr. Leong's non surgical rhinoplasty corrected the "divits" in my nose that had destroyed my confidence for years, and I love my nose now! I wish I had found Dr. Leong sooner! He's a wonderfully skilled doctor, and I will never trust my face to anyone else again! I plan on seeing him for tear trough fillers in the near future, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an expectional, compassionate, talented cosmetic surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Ive been to Dr. Leong"s office approximately one dozen times for various injections, Ultherapy, etc., and have really come to enjoy Dr, Leong and rely on his opinion(s). He has never tried to over-sell services to me and I have never felt "rushed in and out" of my appointment. He is the third plastic surgeon I've been to in the greater Pittsburgh area and he will be the last. Great doctor -

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I had blepharoplasty surgery,diysport and tear trough Restylane done by Dr. Paul Leong four months ago. I am very happy with the outcome.I feel like a fresh or younger version of myself. The outcome is very natural yet noticeable. Dr. Leong does a very effective dental block prior to the filler, so it is relatively painless. The blepharoplasty surgery was done under local anesthetic, it was relatively painless ,as well. Tear trough restylane is a remarkable procedure , in which Dr. Leong specializes. He fills the hollow area under the eyes where women appear to have dark circles. This procedure really takes years off. This is not an easy procedure to do, the plastic surgeon needs to be particularly skilled. I will absolutely use Dr. Paul Leong for any additional plastic surgery .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Leong's office. From the first time I called the office for a consultation the staff was very friendly and took their time explaining everything to me. I called a few times after this and they were so patient and kind to me. Dr. Leong himself was awesome as well. He took a lot of time explaining the procedure (tear trough injections) in great detail. I didn't feel rushed at all and after talking with him I felt I had a thorough understanding of the process. My favorite part was that Dr. Leong didn't make me feel like I necessarily "needed" to have anything done. There was no pressure put on and I never felt hurried. I felt completely at ease and confident after talking with Dr. Leong. I'm extremely happy with the results from the procedure. The area under my eyes looks better than I had even hoped. It has been a couple months since having this done and it still looks great. After my experience I know that I will definitely return for future cosmetic procedures. I'm thoroughly impressed with the office altogether and love my results!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am so happy I chose Dr. Leong with my face. He performed the non surgical rhinoplasty to correct the indents on my nose, making my nose look straight again! I was so happy with my results, I went back to him to to fill my tear troughs. I was really worried about swelling or even bruising under my eyes after the procedure, but there was neither!! He truly is THE best at what he does! I am so happy with the new me! I wish I would of done this before my wedding day!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Leong and his staff are AMAZING! I can not say enough about them! I have received Dysport and Restylane from him and wouldn't trust this procedure to anyone else. I had restylane prior to coming to Pittsburgh and the results were awful! Dr. Leong is so personable, you are never rushed and it is truly a positive experience. I am so happy with the results and I always make my appointment for the next time before I leave. Thank you to Dr. Leong and his staff! You guys truly are the best!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Paul L. Leong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Paul Leong is a facial plastic surgeon practicing in the Pittsburgh area. He specializes only in procedures of the face and neck.

• English

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Texas at Austin (Grad. 1993)
  • Oregon Health Sciences University (Grad. 2007)

• Botox injections
  • Face-lift

• Resident Research Award: American Head & Neck Society
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award
  • Leadership Development Program: American Academy of Otolaryngology
  • First prize, Resident Research Competition. George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum

• Aging Changes in the Male Face