Ratings for Dr. T. SCOTT Gilmer

This is an amazingly talented doctor. He doesn't let things go. He follows up.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

My husband and myself have been in Doctor Gilmer's care for over 15 years. He has helped us and diagnosed any problems we have had and refers us if we need a specialist, he takes time to listen us and our needs. He always has a positive attitude and a smile.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr Gilmer has been my source to deal with my health issues. He gives me his entire attention when we are talking about anything. He has been my lifesaver and I am so grateful to have a found a doctor and man like him. His staff has always been good to me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

My wife and myself have been going to Dr. Gilmer for over 20 years. He is the best. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr.Gilmer does not take time with his patients or listen to them. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Gilmer is very good. Sometimes it is hard to get paperwork, like orders or pharmacy, processed by office staff when called in.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Gilmer will sit with you and listen and answer your questions to help you understand how you can best care for yourself. He shows so much compassion for his patients. It is the first doc I have had that I enjoy going to see! He is cheerful and he just has this twinkle about him that makes you smile!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

the best for docters, staff, hospital, look no further

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I have gone to Scott for 27 years and he is the best. He takes the time to listen to you and he always has a correct diagnoses. His staff could be much friendlier. I don't mind waiting for him at an appointment cause he always give me the time I want too!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. T. SCOTT Gilmer's Credentials

• Univ of CO (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare