Ratings for Dr. Nan Mah

I have been going to Dr Nan for a couple of years now. She (and her staff) are amazing! Whatever ails you.. She can give you comfort. I get accupuncture, cupping and massage. I look forward to my appointments! I love that there is no wait, sometimes you are taken in early! 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I went to the clinic for backpain and afer 3 sessions of therapy, I already feel better. She is very helpful and you will really feel that she cares.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Thank you Nan, I have gone to see her for first time over 16 years ago, and come when ever persistent pain comes back. I had agonizing pain in lower back and hip areas after 5 sessions in two weeks I was vertually pain free for many years. Don't go by bad experience from other ,book learning acupuncturists. Nan has the magic touch.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been seeing Nan for a few years, but most recently I saw her after ending our unsuccessful journey to try to conceive a 2nd child at the fertility clinic (the 1st was conceived at a fertility clinic). I found the visits incredibly relaxing and the herbs helped my menstrual cycle, my relaxation and general sleep. Within 6 months I achieved a natural pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby at term (when we were given little hope at the fertility clinic). I forever am grateful to Dr Nan for her incredible knowledge ♡

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I had work injury to my back 1.5 years ago. I was not able to sit or lie down. When i had to lower myself onto a toilet I knew I needed help. I called her and she fit me in the same day. After 1 acupuncture treatment (w electrodes). I was able to sit w some pain but it was tolerable. I was fixed in 5 sessions (2 sessions per week) and she combined it with cupping and acupressure after the 1st session. I also had the best sleep after each session!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Almost back to "fighting form" - have gone from painful to move shoulders to relatively pain free after first couple of treatments.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Nan is the most caring & fabulous doctor I have ever known. She listens & helps ease pain which I had in my neck, shoulders & back. I would highly recommend Nan to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I had severe shoulder and back pain due to osteoarthritis, I had to position my hand on the back of my neck just to get some relief. I had been to Nan previously and was very pleased with the results. Went to Nan and after 5 treatments my arm was back to as normal as it will get. The alternate would have been long term pain killers, not an option. I trust Nan and would take her diagnosis and advice anytime.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Nan is the best healer I have met! She has a wonderful, kind, and caring personality, and she has the skills to heal and give me hope for my medical issues. I always feel better after I see Nan.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr. Mah is a true healer that can make a difference NOW as compared to your average doctor that just prescribes and refers. She has healed many aches and pains over the years and it's always a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012