Ratings for Dr. Nan Mah

Very nice professional acupuncturist. I made the unfortunate decision of moving to Calgary and saw an acupuncturist here that ruined my life. NaN was always careful with my health and didn’t prescribe herbs fir me because she knew I was sensitive, I’m hoping to leave and go to Manitoba soon where I can see NaN again for treatments and have privacy with less people around, Winnipeg is much quieter

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I have been going to Nan for many years now. She has fixed everything from my rotator cuff, my restless legs, constipation, carpel tunnel & even gave me things on my ears to stop smoking. When anything goes wrong I go to Nan even before I see my doctor. I am moving to Toronto soon and not sure I can ever find someone like her again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I had a really bad frozen right shoulder. It was really painful and she took me in right away even if they were fully booked. After 2 treatments my frozen shoulder was gone! She is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have been going to Dr Nan for a couple of years now. She (and her staff) are amazing! Whatever ails you.. She can give you comfort. I get accupuncture, cupping and massage. I look forward to my appointments! I love that there is no wait, sometimes you are taken in early! 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I went to the clinic for backpain and afer 3 sessions of therapy, I already feel better. She is very helpful and you will really feel that she cares.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Thank you Nan, I have gone to see her for first time over 16 years ago, and come when ever persistent pain comes back. I had agonizing pain in lower back and hip areas after 5 sessions in two weeks I was vertually pain free for many years. Don't go by bad experience from other ,book learning acupuncturists. Nan has the magic touch.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have been seeing Nan for a few years, but most recently I saw her after ending our unsuccessful journey to try to conceive a 2nd child at the fertility clinic (the 1st was conceived at a fertility clinic). I found the visits incredibly relaxing and the herbs helped my menstrual cycle, my relaxation and general sleep. Within 6 months I achieved a natural pregnancy and delivered a healthy baby at term (when we were given little hope at the fertility clinic). I forever am grateful to Dr Nan for her incredible knowledge ♡

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I had work injury to my back 1.5 years ago. I was not able to sit or lie down. When i had to lower myself onto a toilet I knew I needed help. I called her and she fit me in the same day. After 1 acupuncture treatment (w electrodes). I was able to sit w some pain but it was tolerable. I was fixed in 5 sessions (2 sessions per week) and she combined it with cupping and acupressure after the 1st session. I also had the best sleep after each session!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Almost back to "fighting form" - have gone from painful to move shoulders to relatively pain free after first couple of treatments.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Nan is the most caring & fabulous doctor I have ever known. She listens & helps ease pain which I had in my neck, shoulders & back. I would highly recommend Nan to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014