Ratings for Dr. Tammy Hainer

Dr. Hainer always takes the time with us and our daughter.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Started seeing Dr Hainer 5 yrs ago after relocating from out of province and feel very fortunate to be her patient. She listens carefully, offers her opinion in easy to understand language and does not hesitate to refer to an appropriate specialist. Have heard many complaints about front office staff but have never had a problem booking a timely appointment or obtaining emergency care for myself or family. Dr Hainer has occasionally run a bit late with an appointment but considering her willingness to take as much time as needed to deal with each person and her pleasant approach, I have no problem waiting my turn because I know she will not rush me either.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Very caring and understanding doctor. She takes the time , doesn't rush you out the door, and also give you a heads up about the ignorant , rude , unprofessional receptionist you have to deal with to get an appt !!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

She is great most of the time. Unless you have mental health concerns. She seems to loose her compassion for you and I felt very judged. She is great if you have a problem she can see.

Submitted December 3, 2015

She's friendly, caring and respectful. I am very glad we found her! So far we have had very positive experiences with her. She's good with my kids and always remembers me when we come in.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Excellent Dr so glad we found her, she really cares about people.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Hainer as our family Doctor. She always takes time to listen and never rushes you. My husband has several health issues and she has sent him on to the appropriate specialists. We moved to the area in 2010 and are thankful that Dr. Hainer was taking patients at that time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She is a very good family Doctor she always has time to listen thank God for her and God bless her

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Hainer is amazing. She is very understanding and I feel as though we can relate because we are both close to the same age with children the same age. She keeps going on Maternity leave on me which makes me sad but we love her. She is great with the kids and even checked my sons timbit with her stethoscope before checking him to make him feel ok with it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

She is an amazing and caring woman. VERY down to earth and unlike most doctors will actually listen to you. Can't say she's anything else other than the best. Glad I found her!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013