Ratings for Dr. Tammy Hainer

Very caring and understanding doctor. She takes the time , doesn't rush you out the door, and also give you a heads up about the ignorant , rude , unprofessional receptionist you have to deal with to get an appt !!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

She is great most of the time. Unless you have mental health concerns. She seems to loose her compassion for you and I felt very judged. She is great if you have a problem she can see.

Submitted December 3, 2015

She's friendly, caring and respectful. I am very glad we found her! So far we have had very positive experiences with her. She's good with my kids and always remembers me when we come in.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Excellent Dr so glad we found her, she really cares about people.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Hainer as our family Doctor. She always takes time to listen and never rushes you. My husband has several health issues and she has sent him on to the appropriate specialists. We moved to the area in 2010 and are thankful that Dr. Hainer was taking patients at that time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

She is a very good family Doctor she always has time to listen thank God for her and God bless her

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Hainer is amazing. She is very understanding and I feel as though we can relate because we are both close to the same age with children the same age. She keeps going on Maternity leave on me which makes me sad but we love her. She is great with the kids and even checked my sons timbit with her stethoscope before checking him to make him feel ok with it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

She is an amazing and caring woman. VERY down to earth and unlike most doctors will actually listen to you. Can't say she's anything else other than the best. Glad I found her!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr Hainer anyone would be lucky to have her. I had the same Doctor 25 years till I moved to Tillsonburg and the drive was too far to my doctors. I was so lucky to get her. I'm a very complicated patient, I have a lot of problems and allergies to medication. Dr Hainer makes me feel comfortable even when I get so frustrated and want to give up trying, she's there for me. I thank God everyday for her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr.Hainer is an amazing doctor. I have 2 young children, and she always makes us feel very comfortable, interacting witht he children before she gets in their personal space. I feel as though she is very thorough, never seems rushed or frazzled and always has time to talk about the issues. Her personality is awesome, and ahe is completely relatable. I am so glad I foundher. a fresh young, energetic doctor who actually cares about her patients and doesn't throw a prescription at every little symptom!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011