Ratings for Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman

Dr. Patel-Shusterman is wonderful and I recommend her highly. I found her when my job changed insurances and I'm so glad I did! She was able to remove my ovarian cyst with a Laparoscopic surgical procedure (my former doctor wanted to cut me open again the old fashioned way so recovery would have been 2 months). That was one year ago and I've felt great since. I have had many procedures over the years, but this one healed quickly and within 2 weeks I was on vacation and keeping up with my family at the beach. Dr. Patel-Shusterman treats you with the kindness of an old friend and at the same time she maintains professionalism and confidence so she puts you at ease. Also, her knowledge and practices are current so with all that going for her you can't help but feel completely confident under her care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Patel is the best. As all the other comments already said, she really listens to her patients and gives them her full time and undivided attention. Wouldn't go to any other gyno.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr Patel was amazing. I came to her for a second opinion when I was told I needed surgery for an ovarian cyst. She reviewed my results in detail and answered all my questions about the surgery. I decided to have my surgery with her and she was incredible. From talking to me in the pre-op area, to holding my hand as i fell asleep, to speaking with my family after, and calling me personally the next day - she went above and beyond. She is a very skilled surgeon and a compassionate doctor. I feel great, my incisions healed beautifully, and I have a new gyn for life!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Patel is awesome! She always listens and can give good advice on how to handle my problems. She responds to messages sent via her website and she offers recommendations to other specialists with no hesitation. She is AWESOME! Very personable, helpful, and I am lucky to have finally found a good GYN!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Patel is by far the best doctor I have visited. Going to the gyno is never fun, and she actually made me feel super comfortable. She took her time with me, answered all of my questions and concerns, and even gave me additional information on unrelated health issues. Zero wait time, aside from the 5 min it took for me to fill out my forms. And she called in my prescription ahead of time so that by the time I got to the pharmacy my order was ready. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Amazing, first gyno appointment and she made me feel comfortable. I was happy with the way I was treated. I also only waited 5 minutes for my appt. Patel is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Shefali Patel is a gem the best GYN I've ever had. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a outstanding, knowledgable, friendly GYN.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Patel Shusterman is truly amazing - knowledgeable physician, skilled surgeon and compassionate human being! Dr. Patel was there for me every step of the way - waiting for test results, holding my hand at the start of anesthesia and right there after surgery in the recovery room telling me all was ok! I am so fortunate to have found her and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr.Patel is an amazing doctor. She has genuinely gone above and beyond for me as a patient. Ive have called with questions and ALWAYS got an answer. She has helped me through the hardest times in life especially being the fact that she is an understanding doctor, she has constantly proved herself as a reliable doctor to me. I have had horrible expirences with other doctors and have had fears of ever coming back to an o.b., i can honestly and genuinely say that doctor patel has changed that. Most of the doctors i used to go to just wanted me in and out. A few of the most important things that keep me coming back to Dr.Patel is the fact that she listens to what you have to say and how you feel about your visit, and medicines, and other such things. She care about what you have to think, She makes you feel very comfortable. I was nervous at first ; but she became more of a friend then my doctor. In which she also is the doctor of my mom and my sister. i wouldnt trade her for anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Patel is a wonderful doctor. She is personable, trustworthy, knowledgeable and kind. I have know her for many years and would recommend her in a heartbeat to my friends and/or daughters.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1999)