Ratings for Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman

She's brilliant. She did surgery on me, it was a clean and perfect cut healed very nicely

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

kind of cold, within 10 minute , done with you . staff not friendly, and mix up things

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Patel is the BEST!! She spends so much time with me explaining things so I understand. She is caring and compassionate. I always feel so confident with her knowledge and assessments. Her staff is very friendly and accomodating. They make me feel welcome. They appreciate my time restraints and try to schedule appointments minimizing wait times. The office is very clean and organized. I highly recommend Dr Patel if you want a Dr with expertise and knowledge as well as a fantastic bedside manner. I'm so glad I found her.!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Record time for a gyn exam today. Busy talking (bs-ing with staff) as I left. Just left my scrip on the counter. Too busy to hand it to me! All three staff and doc) need to go back to the drawing board for patient relations.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

It was my first time in her office. The staff was great. Dr. Patel made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. Highly recommend her! Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor. Although she is knowledgable in her practice, she seems to lack compassion and is always in a rush to get you out of the office.

Submitted September 24, 2015

I thought Dr. Shusterman was ok. She took time with me and answered my questions. I liked the way I could book an appointment, same day even. What i didnt like, is the way the office 'strong armed" me to leave my credit card info. They dont like to send out bills any longer, what??? Also I contacted them via vm and email, even fax, attempting to get a script for a mamogram, No response, dont know if this was the office staff's fault, or MD didnt want to bother without a scheduled appt and $50 copay. The fact that she doesnt do procedures locally, that is a downside. She doesnt do procedures at local surgicenters.

Submitted May 20, 2015

I think Dr. Patel is a great physician and I have found her to be very respectful and knowledgable. The only downside I noticed is that she doesn't wash her hands. Other than that, she's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Patel is truly an amazing physician. She takes her time and gets a thorough history, not only as it relates to ob/gyn, but everything. She makes sure you have had a mammogram, colonoscopy, bone density. She is very thorough, patient, calls with results even if everything is normal!! Her office staff is very accommodating. In today's medical atmosphere - very refreshing to find a physician and office that is n to run as a mill. Love,love, love her!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This doctor's bedside manner is awful. Would never recommend her services to anyone because of her lack of compassion and kindness. Can honestly say this was my worst experience with a physician.

Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Shefali N. Patel-Shusterman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Grad. 1999)