Dr. Juan J. Servat

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Juan J. Servat

Dr. Servat is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He is very professional and his manner and personality were above excellent. He explained my surgery very carefully and made sure I understood it all by using medical terms and layman terms. He talked to me a lot to make sure we both understood exactly what I wanted and showed me what it would look like if I did more than necessary. He did not rush my visits and did not seem to be in a hurry to get me out. On the morning of surgery, he was very attentive of how I felt and calmed my anxiety. His bed side manner was exceptional and I am so happy with the results of my eyelid surgery. Dr Servat called me the next day to see how I was doing. He seemed genuinely concerned with my well being. My follow up appointments were scheduled very quickly and waiting time was at a minimun. I would recommend Dr. Servat to all my family and friends. GREAT DOCTOR!! Also Susie and the rest of the staff were great.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Servat, and initially I really didn't see the need for the surgery. After another visit to Dr. Page, he informed me that I really needed to have the browtosis and lidtosis performed. I have always been somewhat wary of doctors, but Dr. Servat immediately put me at ease. With his vast knowledge and caring attitude I felt very comfortable having him perform the necessary surgeries. When I had my first surgery he called me later that evening to followup if there were any complications. He didn't have one of his staff do this, he called himself. Although I was not able to take his call at the time, he left a voice mail with his cell number if I needed him for any reason. Of course, because of his professionalism and skills as a surgeon, I did not need him as no complications came about. I would heartily recommend Dr. Servat if you ever need his services.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have a wonderful experience having my surgery by Dr. Servat. He explained everything clearly. He was VERY careful while performing the eyelid lift to make sure that my eyes opened the same amount. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Servat did surgery on my eyebrows and my eyelids in separate surgeries. There was a slight bit of discomfort during my eyelid surgery when I was awake, but, other than that, everything was satisfactory. The doctor is most pleasant and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I was very pleased with the cosmetic repair Dr. Servat performed on my face. There is minimal scarring. He was a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Servat. He is a very knowledgeable, professional and caring physician. He performed surgery on my eyes and I could not be happier with the results and the care he provided.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had my three-month post-op appointment today after having both eyelids lifted in February. I highly recommend Dr. Servat. He is a very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. Just like other patients have noted, Dr. Servat personally called me after my surgery to check on me--very rare in today's world. I give him and his staff an excellent rating. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Just got home from my three month post-op follow-up after having both right and left eyelids lifted right after Thanksgiving last year. I can highly recommend Dr. Servat for anyone in his service area considering this procedure. He explained the procedure very well, did an excellent job on the surgery and explained the immediate post-op care in detail. I was particularly impressed to get a personal phone call from him following the surgery to make sure everything was going well after the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Excellent doctor. Would highly recommend him. Great personality, makes you feel comfortable. Explains the procedure very well and what to expect later. Calls to check on the patient after surgery. Scale of 1 to 10, I'd give him a 10. Canton, GA

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Servat is a SUPERB oculofacial plastic surgeon. Competent, caring, kind, explains his work in advance, follows up surgery with personal call, leaves his personal cell phone # for you to use to call him if needed, follow-on care is great with various options explained/his recommendation given, staff in Macon GA office is very helpful. My skin cancer Dr removed melanoma in situ from my R. cheek just under my eye, leaving 2-inch diameter hole to close. Dr Servat was selected to close/repair wound with wonderful results. Healing has been as Dr Servat expected and after 14 months, no complications have arisen. He has various offices in Atlanta & north-central GA for patient convenience. I highly recommend Dr Servat for any skin work around the eye. THANK YOU DR SERVAT!!!! Sylvester GA patient/Jan 2017.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Juan J. Servat's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Javier Servat, MD Dr. Servat specializes in a wide variety of surgical procedures involving the most advanced endoscopic and laser techniques in ophthalmic plastic surgery, including endoscopic lacrimal surgery (DCR) and endoscopic brow lift. His clinical interests include problems involving the eyelids, orbit (eye socket) and tear ducts. Dr. Servat completed his residency in ophthalmology at Yale University where he served as Chief Resident during his final year. He was awarded by the faculty with the Marvin L. Sears Award for Clinical Excellence and the Research Award. He then did an American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS) fellowship in ophthalmic and facial plastic surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Michigan. During his time in Michigan, he was selected as the recipient of the Raymond R. Margherio Teaching Award recognizing outstanding teaching at the Beaumont Eye Institute. In addition to authoring numerous articles, abstracts and book chapters, Dr. Servat currently serves as scientific reviewer for prestigious ophthalmology journals. He is also fluent in Spanish. MD: San Martin de Porres University, Lima-Peru Internship: Hospital of Saint Raphael, CT Residency: Yale University School of Medicine, CT Fellowship: William Beaumont Hospital Eye Institute/ Kresge Eye Institute, MI

• Spanish