You may also like

Rate Dr. Justin Pik

Dr. Justin Pik's Ratings

Justin Pikk operated on me in 2011 , I found his bed side manner beautiful & he was very caring & considerate !
Then I went back for 6 mth check up & told him I was in more pain & symptoms came back worse & he was quiet rude & short with me :(
May be it was frustration because of failure mmm I'm not sure but it made me feel like I'd done the wrong thing !
& it has just got worse over the last 3yrs & I'm very hesitant to go back to him but have been advised to go back & see him very scared :/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Pik is an excellent doctor but his prices are through the roof. Went to him 20 years ago and was very impressed and it did not cost much. Now with top private insurance it only covers one tenth of his fees.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

visiting this doctor is just waste of money and time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Pik operated on me in 2003 and he was so good with me both before and after the op.He is a true gentleman and I could not fault him in any way.His team in the op were good as well he deserves 100% and more.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Was extremely impressed with his honesty, compassion and dedication to finding the best solution. A star!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2474247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr Pik operated on my father, who had a glioblastoma. Dr Pik became a source of inspiration for our family, his manner while some might feel is direct, was exactly what we needed to hear when our emotions were running so high.My fathers operation was a complete success and although he was initially diagnosed 6 to 12 months to live he lived for 4 years and saw 6 grandkids born in that time.Dr Pik who generally refuses to operate a 2nd time so invasively (not many survive long enough)offered a chance for a 2nd operation.In the pre-op preparation a nurse noticed he was walking funny, Dr Pik did a reassessment only a day before he was to have the operation and thatthe tumour had progressed beyond any benefit of removing it. The assessment heart breaking for us (we were present) it was clearly the right decision. My father was able to pass away on his own terms in the peace of our home. We will always thankful for Dr Pik. A true professional and someone we hold dear in our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I felt he was more interested in my money than my health. He did seem knowledgable but no bedside manner and spent as little time as possible with me. No exam performed and his nurse took the history not him. The communication between staff was poor with errors made with booking my appointments. I am changing surgeons!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2232755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

His practise nurse came in first with a questionnaire which she went through with me. He than came in and explained the result of my MRI and showed me on the film. Once he had his diagnosis he did not consider additional factors. I would have appreciated more time and information than he gave. I felt he gave the bare minimum. Sometime the patient doesn't know exactly what to ask and they need more information to inspire questions. I would still see him again and I would like a bit better connection.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][199392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2014

Without going into too much detail, Dr Pik provided an excellent service and I could not fault anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Thank you Justin, you restored my faith in doctors after many years of pain and bad bed side manners,I found you.Precise, to the point, and a solution,Finally no pain.thank you, and your staff who were amazing in every meeting wish i was a doctor i would steel them . PLEASE don't ever change your profession and let me know if ever you leave Australia . God bless you all Thank you once again Edward Richardson Canberra A.C.T.Australia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][199396].votes_count ]]