Ratings for Dr. Vincent Leow

Dr Leow demonstrated utmost professionalism, knowledge and open to discussions during the times which I required his assistance.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Vincent Leow for a number of years now and have always found him to be highly professional and a really fine therapist. He has helped me to overcome my issues around eating and to reconnect with the things in my life that create joy and meaning. For this, I am extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I saw Dr Vincent Leow late last year. I was asked to come back to get a prescription for medication after he contacted the authority, which supposedly took a few days. He called me in 2 days later to pick up medication, I was there for a total of 20 minutes and was still charged full fee of $300. Then, after 3 months I needed to go back for a repeat, however after calling Dr Leow nearly every day for 3 weeks, i never got a return call. Obviously i was quite stressed as i was about to run out of medication and it is very difficult to get in to see a psych. Ended up going elsewhere, and have since discovered: 1. Authority gives clearance the day they are called, there was no need at all for another $300 appointment 2 days after my first, and 2. an appointment less than 30 mins has a different item number, therefore costs half. Not only was i ripped off (btw i am a student), but Dr Leow has a duty of care which isn't upheld when your patients never hear from you again. Very unhappy.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Vincent Leow now for almost 10 years for eating disorder issues and during this time he has helped me through some very difficult moments and life experiences. I made the decision to see Dr.Leow on a regular basis after a few visits because i felt he was committed to helping me, very patient and he seemed experienced in the area of eating disorders. I can confidently say that without his care and support over the years i would not be the happy and healthy person i am today.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Seemed uninterested;doesn't like questions;appeared judgemental.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010