You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fadi El-Atat

My 75 yr. old mother received a worrying radiology report and, as instructed, went to see her family doctor, Dr. El-Atat, to have it explained to her and for referral for a biopsy. (She was Dr. Fortunato's patient before he took over the practice.) Things went downhill from there. It started when I called the doctor's office that Monday to set up an appointment. They didn't have the report, didn't understand why I would call them about a biopsy referral. No problem, I called the radiology center and the office manager said she would refax it immediately. I waited an hour and called Dr. El-Atat's office again. Still no fax, they said, still didn't understand why I was calling but they would check with the doctor. Shortly after Dr. El-Atat was on line confidently assuring me that he had read the report "this morning" and suggested we make an appointment for Saturday 9am. No problem, until we got to the office. There were five other people with 9am appointments and more coming in every ten minutes or so. He was the only doctor on hand. After a long wait my mother was taken in not to see him but for a circulation test, a balance test with goggles , an allergy test etc from their "master list", none of which we were told about ahead of time. After about an hour of questions, going from room to room (each time thinking she was about to see the doctor) prodding and pulling etc. my mother was exhausted, in pain, and asked for the doctor who was rushing back and forth in the hall with other patients, issues. We sat, and after more time had passed she told me she wanted to leave. I asked her to wait because I knew she needed that referral and a prescription refilled. It was nearing 11am when she told me again she wanted to leave. I saw the doctor in the hall and he said he was coming. Well, he did. He came in and angrily told us to get our coats and leave saying "I don't need patients who want to leave! You want to leave? You get another doctor, there's the door, now go!" All this was said in front of a full waiting room and front desk staff. My mother left immediately. When I asked the front desk about her radiology report he yelled for them to call the police! To their credit, they didn't. They just kept looking down at the floor and he actually kept yelling at them to do so. Needless to say, I left. If Dr. El-Atat doesn't care about and respect people, especially the elderly, he should have never taken over Dr. Fortunato's practice. In my opinion he is a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I recently went to him as new patient and I would say honestly he is the best doctor ever. Very professional, caring and thorough. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Unfortunately I have inherited him, and I am FURIOUS, of how he treated me, he is rude, condescending, yes....you can hear him yelling in other room, yelling at staff...II came to see him for my annual physical, and he didn't even bother to write a script for my annual blood work ( hope I don't have diabetes, or high cholesterol) he didn't even look at my file, and until I asked him too ( I do have a heart condition, he should be aware of this), and I had to request my own ekg (um..it is part of my annual physical) ....I have called for my blood work script several times (only been waiting for 3 months now), his staff is HORRIBLE TOO( they are rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, no one knows what they are doing)!!!!!! I am so DONE...looking for a new Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Keeps you waiting while he is screaming on the phone in another room. Also, when I followed directions he gave me by calling to tell him how I was doing it took me 9 days to get him on the phone and then he answered yelling at me and suggesting if I was sick I should go to. Hospital (I was not sick) shame on you...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Unprofessional and inpatient. Definitely would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. El-atat is a great doctor. He is an angel that god send to me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. El-Atat is a talented, compassionate, dedicated doctor who saved my life and is seeing me through my heart problems. He is patient and kind and always takes the time to explain issues to you. He is quite a wonderful doctor. I am very thankful for him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. El-atat always very helpful & personable, very thorough... He helped a family member stay alive... Thank you

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I am very happy with Dr El Atat. He saved me when I had a heart attack and has been caring for me since. I feel a whole lot better. He goes over my medications and problems and he helps me understand them. He is always available

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Fadi El-Atat's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My 75 yr. old mother received a worrying radiology report and, as instructed, went to see her family doctor, Dr. El-Atat, to have it explained to her and for ..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. El-Atat is an amazing doctor, thorough, humble and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him to all patients. He's the best doctor I've ever had...."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to him as new patient and I would say honestly he is the best doctor ever. Very professional, caring and thorough. I would definitely recommend ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I have inherited him, and I am FURIOUS, of how he treated me, he is rude, condescending, yes....you can hear him yelling in other room, yelling at..."

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "07052" to "07111". Address has been updated from "None" to "1395 Clinton Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19733991002".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Keeps you waiting while he is screaming on the phone in another room. Also, when I followed directions he gave me by calling to tell him how I was doing it took..."

April 7, 2015
  • Last Name changed from "El Atat" to "El-Atat"

October 2, 2013