Ratings for Dr. Tammy Hopkins

Dr. Hopkins is a beautiful person inside and out. She has definitely found her calling.. So compationat and takes the time to see her patients as human beings and not just a number. Timmins and District hospital ate so very fortunate to have such an amazing Doctor on their team!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Hopkins is awesome. She takes the time to listen and answer ALL your questions. She never rushes you and gives you options. She doesn't dictate and she never plays GOD like other doctors so. My two daughters hated going to the doctor but now that we have Dr Hopkins, they feel comfortable talking to her and have great confidence in her. Dr Hopkins even went so far as to give one of my daughters her cell number so she could call her if she needed someone to talk to. (my daughter had just lost her boyfriend to a vehicle accident). I just wish we had more doctors like her and wish the others we do have would take a page from her book. Being a doctoris definitely her calling. Thank you for all you have done.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Couldn't be happier having Dr. Hopkins as my family physician! Takes the time to listen and values your input.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Im so blessed to have such a wonderful doctor....Tammy is totally aware of what her patients need.. and is willing to discuss it ..if she is uncertain she will double check on it by doing research...I never feel rushed and she has always been pleasant and caring...this is what a doctor is all about!!!putting the patients needs first...

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

My husband and I are senior citizens that came to Dr. Hopkins with on-going health problems. She has never rushed us and is genuinely interested in our personal health care. We are very pleased and consider ourselves very fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Best family Doctor that we've ever had. Very helpful, very good manners, you never feel rushed. She will look it up if she is not sure. VERY HAPPY to have her as our DR.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Amazing physician, great bedside manner, wonderful attitude, fresh perspectives, willing to go the extra mile. Lucky to have her as a family doc :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Very good family dr. Always helpful. Glad to have her as a family dr.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Doctor Hopkings is the best doctor we every had, she will do reachers for youif she can't answer you, and she takes all time you need without rushing you. The staff is also great. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010