Ratings for Dr. Yana Shtern

Dr. Shtern treated my father's chronic kidney disease and ultimately saved his life. She is a godess disguised as a doctor. I would trust her 100% with my life and anyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I usually never write any comments about Doctors but I came across Dr. Shtern when I was admitted to Maimonidies for a problem with my kidneys, and I felt compelled to write something on this website. She was able to immediately diagnose my problem and treat my condition and she took the time to explain everything to me in detail but also in simple terms which I was actually able to understand which I can't say for many others docs I've been to that confuse me with complex medical language. She has excellent bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable right at the start of our consultation. Dr. Shtern spoke to me like I was her longtime friend and not like I was just a random patient to her, and most importantly she took her time to make sure I understood everything and I was not rushed at all. I would definitely go back to her for any related problems in the future.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010