Ratings for Dr. Alessandra Puggioni

Very friendly office staff, well-trained ultrasound techs, and a brilliant doctor. I am a real patient, Dr. P has operated on me and done follow-up less invasive procedures to fix my veins. All went well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I went to Dr. Puggioni's office for severe leg pain. Her staff was very friendly especially her receptionist. They made me feel very comfortable and tended to me promptly. I was examined and had a ultrasound done immediately , it was so nice not to have to go out somewhere else and what for results. The results were given right away and treatment then followed. I found is refreshing to have a female physician so kind and compassionate. The further treatment needed was explained to me and everything since that time has been great. My leg is 100% healed and I found this office professional and I did not have to wait very long in the office. What a great change..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

This doctor is down to earth and really cares about her patients as she would go that extra mile for them. The office is never crowded as dr would only see only a certain number of people a day so you get the time and attention you deserve.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

The doctor helped me a lot; my leg had a sore for long time, I had stints from two other physicians but nobody could help me figure it out. I thought I was oing to have my leg amputated and my family doc sent me to this wonderful doctor. Dr puggioni was very good at fixing the problem and puts another stint in me. I'm very thankful to this lady doctor, me and my family cant stop praying stints stay good.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

This doctor is simply the best: she did not charge the first FULL visit, spent a long time explaining my condition to me and made all the arrangement for treatment. She is very competent, would recomment to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Alessandra Puggioni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chief of Vascular Surgery, Honor HealthScottsdale, AZ