Ratings for Dr. Perin Alfred

the dr. Is OK. The hired help is laughable. The girls have no idea what they're doing. Will never go back there.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

I have copd and he has been treating me for a while now. Also took charge when I was in hospital with plueral effusion and a-fib. He worked hand in hand with heart doc. Very good doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

We over for an hour for appointment to know about the results for the Bronchoscopy . We were very upset and worry thinks that mean anything for them . Instead of said come 30 minutes before appointment should said 2 hours after. The staff nothing friendly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Imagine a doctor that does not contact you to let you know your test results over a month after he received the information that you are under significant danger of dieing in your sleep. The staff did not care either not being able to see her for a month and a half knowing the danger but would not let her come in and just pick up a script! This is a real bad place to submit a loved on to. Beware!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Staff got snooty and disrespectfull when I asked why such long waiting room waits for routine appointments. I Was rudley told to find another doctor by the office manager. Shortly after received a letter dropping me as a patient. A couple years ago they messed up my order and delivery of my c pap machine. It took months to receive it. When I inquied they were unresposive. They do not return their calls. I recommend you stay away from this Doctor. They will make you lose sleep and waste your time with poor sevice

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I went to Dr. Alfred's office as a new patient. I was on time and ready for my appointment. When I handed the receptionist my insurance cards she said that my Tricare said prime on it and that they had to turn me away. Even though I told her that I was under the standard Tricare she arguing with me and insisted that it was prime. I still had Medicare Part A/B. Even still she did not even bother to call Tricare to verify that I had Tricare (Standard). Even the other lady that was standing there said with a smart remark unless you show us a card that says other than prime we cannot accept it. I even said can you call Tricare. They refused. The doctor was standing right there as well and did not even say anything. I went to call the office manager only to find out the other lady was the office manager. I even said that she was unprofessional that she couldn't even call Tricare. She responded with Sir I think your old enough to be able to handle your own healthcare. So to add one last thing keep in mind they did this to a man who was wearing an Iraqi Freedom Veteran hat on. Yes I served in Iraq from the start in 2003-2004, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Tramatic Brain Injury, Spinal Fusion to my L5-S1 from a grenade blast. I recently in Sept 2004 had a heart attack at the age of 44 and I was still having chest pain so they set an appointment with Dr. Alfred's Office. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

did not follow radiology doctors report which indicated cancer like tumor. was stage 3 cancer. 5 months later after PET scan showed stage 3 tumor and 3 CM lymphnode. early detection is key in fighting cancer

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

My wife suffers from mild dementia, so we write appointments on a calendar. I arrived at his office at 4:45,the time my wife said was my appointment. His receptionist quite nasty said I was 30 minutes late . His Nurse chimed in saying that my wife had called 4 times that day for directions. Guess DEMENTIA was never covered in nursing school. A week later a letter from Alfred arrived saying he would no long treat me. I am on oxygen 24/7 and sever COPD. My family Doctor Robert Kitos MD called several Pulmonologists in Ocala all refused to take me as a patient. I called a few myself to see if they were taking new patients "YES' was the answer, but when Dr. Kitos called with a referral and my name the answer became "NO". So if your looking for a caring Human being for a Doctor don't chose one who will BLACKBALL you and toss you under the buss.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great staff. Dr is very caring. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very smart.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Good doctor. Not the best bedside manner you could ever want but does know his job.No long wait which was really nice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010