Ratings for Dr. Murray L. Fain

I have never wrote a review about anyone, but this time I feel like I need to. I got 3 wisdom teeth extracted a week ago by Dr. Fain. I was referred to him by my dentist as my teeth were coming in sideways and he advised I see a surgeon. I checked Dr. Fain’s reviews, and like majority of people, I have been blown away with his amazing skill, fantastic staff and general caring nature. I have dentist anxiety, and I truly say that my getting cavities/fillings have been way worse. The whole atmosphere during the process is very calm and soothing - assistants putting hot towels on my arms, covering me in huge soft heated blankets and explaining everything thoroughly.. I’ve never felt so relaxed. It’s been a week, I haven’t experienced any pain, did what he told me to do (rinsing with salt water) and I was eating a burger the same night! If you are looking to be taken care of, or have dentist anxiety, I highly recommend Dr. Fain! (Oh, and one of his patients ended up Ellen!)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

100% satisfied with Dr. Fain and his super staff. They made my wisdom teeth removal procedure a pleasurable experience( if that can be said. Thank you very much Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Professional no- nonsense approach to tooth extraction was experienced. Attention to detail, personal touches, friendly staff and well informed explanations made my extraction a sharp contrast to a tooth removal by a different practitioner, in the Newton area a few years ago that literally was a horror story. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fains services to anyone looking for advanced dental care, especially if they are covered by a decent medical plan.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Amazing Doctor and person... he literally changed my life!So Grateful!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very well respected and knowledgeable. Appreciated being cared for by him

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Love, love the office staff for all the reasons stated above. Kind , friendly and professional I had a tauri pallet ink (sp) removed. This a large bone formation, on the roof of my mouth, that was getting too large for my comfort I was put to sleep, awoke with a warm blanket on me, very comfortable. A few pain killers for a couple of days and now the roof of my mouth is smooth as silk. Never could feel any of the stiches up there. I'm sorry I waited literally decades. Would do it again to,morrow if I had too

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Worst experience of life. I went to him a month ago for my wisdom teeth because my dentist wanted me to see a specialist, I still cant eat or talk still because my tongue still burns like fire.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff, follows ups and all questions were answered ahead of time. I had minor bleeding a few days after my wisdom teeth removal and they were able to get me in right away to check everything over. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Denise is the best ! All the staff is so helpful Dr. Fain is an amazing oral surgeon, he provides so much background and information on oral hygiene. Overall I could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Fain is an amazing doctor. I had upper and lower jaw surgery, and he is very nice and caring. He did a fantastic job and couldn't ask for a better skilled doctor. I don't really know what else to say he is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015