Ratings for Dr. Murray L. Fain

Dr. Murray Fain and his staff were absolutely amazing. Both of my teenage children had their wisdom teeth removed at this office. Our experience for both kids (young adults) was exceptional. Dr. Fain was very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He made them feel at ease and was able to address any of our concerns or questions. The office environment was professional and kind and their communication was clear and concise including correspondence via email, phone calls before and after the surgeries, and the pre and post operative instructions. Having a medical background I also have to comment that the operation of his clinic was observed to be of a very high standard, very similar to a hospital setting, that I felt the safety and medical attention of the patients was always a priority. Dr. Murray Fain is a highly regarded surgeon in the medical and dental community and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Fain for any oral or maxillofacial procedure.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Amazing doctor, wonderful staff, and lovely atmosphere! Would 100% recommend this place

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I'm glad someone has acknowledged this lady and her craziness. She is his wife and has no sense of sanity. She comes into the office and yells at everyone and walks around in her bare feet!!she has no filter and is incredibly disrespectful to the assistants there. This woman will destroy this practice eventually. She is a huge distraction to what's important there.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

OMG. The last post is totally true. Actually very good staff except the blonde lady yelling at everyone. Saw her being abrupt with my son as well. Does she even work there? I'd like to know? And if so why?????

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Great doctor. Great staff. Except the crazy bare foot lady running around.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Destroyed my daughters face. 'Blamed' her for posturing in the X-rays leading to a botched surgery and necessary do over. Chronic pain and nerve damage as a result. No apology or accountability: stay away!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Fain and his staff are wonderful. I had become very ill from an infection and Dr Fain was the doctor who solved the problem. Dr Fain gave me my options and recommended what he thought would be the best course of action. I am very grateful for the care and attention I received. Thank you to Dr Fain and his caring staff, I really appreciate your help.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Was terrified to get my wisdom teeth out - I have a phobia of dentists - but Dr Fain and his staff made the entire process comfortable, safe and painless. I was completely amazed.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have never wrote a review about anyone, but this time I feel like I need to. I got 3 wisdom teeth extracted a week ago by Dr. Fain. I was referred to him by my dentist as my teeth were coming in sideways and he advised I see a surgeon. I checked Dr. Fain’s reviews, and like majority of people, I have been blown away with his amazing skill, fantastic staff and general caring nature. I have dentist anxiety, and I truly say that my getting cavities/fillings have been way worse. The whole atmosphere during the process is very calm and soothing - assistants putting hot towels on my arms, covering me in huge soft heated blankets and explaining everything thoroughly.. I’ve never felt so relaxed. It’s been a week, I haven’t experienced any pain, did what he told me to do (rinsing with salt water) and I was eating a burger the same night! If you are looking to be taken care of, or have dentist anxiety, I highly recommend Dr. Fain! (Oh, and one of his patients ended up Ellen!)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

100% satisfied with Dr. Fain and his super staff. They made my wisdom teeth removal procedure a pleasurable experience( if that can be said. Thank you very much Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016