Ratings for Dr. Murray L. Fain

Professional no- nonsense approach to tooth extraction was experienced. Attention to detail, personal touches, friendly staff and well informed explanations made my extraction a sharp contrast to a tooth removal by a different practitioner, in the Newton area a few years ago that literally was a horror story. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fains services to anyone looking for advanced dental care, especially if they are covered by a decent medical plan.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Amazing Doctor and person... he literally changed my life!So Grateful!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very well respected and knowledgeable. Appreciated being cared for by him

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Love, love the office staff for all the reasons stated above. Kind , friendly and professional I had a tauri pallet ink (sp) removed. This a large bone formation, on the roof of my mouth, that was getting too large for my comfort I was put to sleep, awoke with a warm blanket on me, very comfortable. A few pain killers for a couple of days and now the roof of my mouth is smooth as silk. Never could feel any of the stiches up there. I'm sorry I waited literally decades. Would do it again to,morrow if I had too

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Worst experience of life. I went to him a month ago for my wisdom teeth because my dentist wanted me to see a specialist, I still cant eat or talk still because my tongue still burns like fire.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff, follows ups and all questions were answered ahead of time. I had minor bleeding a few days after my wisdom teeth removal and they were able to get me in right away to check everything over. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Denise is the best ! All the staff is so helpful Dr. Fain is an amazing oral surgeon, he provides so much background and information on oral hygiene. Overall I could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Fain is an amazing doctor. I had upper and lower jaw surgery, and he is very nice and caring. He did a fantastic job and couldn't ask for a better skilled doctor. I don't really know what else to say he is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

His staff are the best helpful welcoming and supportive

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Fain is incredible, he really is. Fifteen years ago I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident that smashed my jaws and eye orbitals. After the initial surgery at Vancouver General (not by Dr. Fain) my face was still a very bad mess, my jaws didn't line up and I only had one bottom tooth that made contact with a top one. My jaws were wired shut for some time and, after the wires were removed I, went to see Dr. Fain, who was highly recommended. The surgery he performed wasn't until almost 2 years later, during which time he worked closely with an orthodontist to reposition my teeth, not so they were positioned correctly for my jaw alignment pre-surgery but, rather, how my jaws would be aligned post-surgery. Being an extensive surgery, I was obviously nervous. Mr. Fain's calm and confident demeanor, as well as his amazing staff, helped me feel as much at ease as possible prior to the big day. The surgery went fantastic and I really can't imagine a better result. Except for a partially numb lower lip (nerve damage during the initial accident), and the inability to open quite as wide as I once was able to, I have full jaw functionality back, no TMJ issues and, aesthetically, people can not believe the extent of my previous injuries until I show them pictures! I highly and unequivocally recommend Dr. Fain for any work requiring incredible skill and professionalism. His skill and professionalism changed my life!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015