Worst experience of life. I went to him a month ago for my wisdom teeth because my dentist wanted me to see a specialist, I still cant eat or talk still because my tongue still burns like fire.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff, follows ups and all questions were answered ahead of time. I had minor bleeding a few days after my wisdom teeth removal and they were able to get me in right away to check everything over. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Denise is the best ! All the staff is so helpful Dr. Fain is an amazing oral surgeon, he provides so much background and information on oral hygiene. Overall I could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Fain is an amazing doctor. I had upper and lower jaw surgery, and he is very nice and caring. He did a fantastic job and couldn't ask for a better skilled doctor. I don't really know what else to say he is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

His staff are the best helpful welcoming and supportive

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Fain is incredible, he really is. Fifteen years ago I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident that smashed my jaws and eye orbitals. After the initial surgery at Vancouver General (not by Dr. Fain) my face was still a very bad mess, my jaws didn't line up and I only had one bottom tooth that made contact with a top one. My jaws were wired shut for some time and, after the wires were removed I, went to see Dr. Fain, who was highly recommended. The surgery he performed wasn't until almost 2 years later, during which time he worked closely with an orthodontist to reposition my teeth, not so they were positioned correctly for my jaw alignment pre-surgery but, rather, how my jaws would be aligned post-surgery. Being an extensive surgery, I was obviously nervous. Mr. Fain's calm and confident demeanor, as well as his amazing staff, helped me feel as much at ease as possible prior to the big day. The surgery went fantastic and I really can't imagine a better result. Except for a partially numb lower lip (nerve damage during the initial accident), and the inability to open quite as wide as I once was able to, I have full jaw functionality back, no TMJ issues and, aesthetically, people can not believe the extent of my previous injuries until I show them pictures! I highly and unequivocally recommend Dr. Fain for any work requiring incredible skill and professionalism. His skill and professionalism changed my life!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I had my implant done at Dr Fain's clinic, have full confidence about him. have no hesitate to recommend him

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I really liked Dr.Fain, he was very helpful and knowledgable. He genually wanted what was best for me. I am having a great recovery, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a really good doctor. He has 23 years of experience so he did a great job, and he did everything right, and I have no bruises. He took the time to throughly tell me waft he was going to do and explained the procedure step by step. Although he lives quite far away from me, I would still go to him. I know that he is very caring and a realiable doctor . His staff were very kind and helpful. I would like to reccomend him to anyone that is looking for a good and professional doctor. Worth tge money and worth the visit.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I used this dentist to get my widsom teeth removed and i have to say i was very impressed. He is very helpful and actually cares about your well being. Mine was covered under insurance so i didn't have to pay anything. After my surgery i had some discomfort so they had me come in to up my medicine and take a closer look at the stiches. I would definatly go back to him if i need too!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Professional with incredible skills....Keeps you informed about procedures and puts the patient first

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Murray L. Fain's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of life. I went to him a month ago for my wisdom teeth because my dentist wanted me to see a specialist, I still cant eat or talk still becaus..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very welcoming and knowledgeable staff, follows ups and all questions were answered ahead of time. I had minor bleeding a few days after my wisdom teeth removal..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Denise is the best ! All the staff is so helpful Dr. Fain is an amazing oral surgeon, he provides so much background and information on oral hygiene. Overall I..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fain is an amazing doctor. I had upper and lower jaw surgery, and he is very nice and caring. He did a fantastic job and couldn't ask for a better skilled d..."

September 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V4B0" to "V4B 3X7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1480 Foster Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045350662".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His staff are the best helpful welcoming and supportive"

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fain is incredible, he really is. Fifteen years ago I was involved in a terrible vehicle accident that smashed my jaws and eye orbitals. After the initial..."

January 12, 2015
  • City changed from "Surrey" to "White Rock"

August 24, 2013