Dr. Tricia M. Beatty

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tricia M. Beatty

I had a ten minute wait to see Dr. Beatty. She listened to my concerns about my pain. Did an exam and explained in detail the procedure I was about to have. I would not hesitate to see Dr Beatty again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Beatty is very attentive and focuses in on your problem. She is anxious for her patients to get relief from their pain. She seems very well trained and current on the latest protocols. However, you need to prepare to wait for at least 30-40 minutes to be seen. Each time I've been to see her I've had to wait. Once you get your turn, she will give you her full attention.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

It took almost 1 1/2 hours before I saw Dr. Beatty during my appointment. I asked the front desk staff if it's common for her to be so late and they said that she is often late. Another patient complained that she had to wait for a very long time the last visit she had with Dr. Beatty. Dr. Beatty also seemed rushed during my procedure. Unfortunately, I think the punctuality issue has alot to do with doctors having too many patients scheduled back to back; I see it everywhere. I think it's unacceptable, but don't think it's going to change anytime soon. However, I found her to be extremely knowledgable and professional. I would give her another try.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

She was horrible. Unsure of herself. Rushed through the exam like it was a drive through window. Also, I was misdiagnosed and needed to see another doctor.

Submitted August 19, 2011

I found Dr. Beatty to be attentive,patient, extremely thorough and a good listener to ensure all my concerns were satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Beatty is a wonderful Physician. Polite kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Tricia M. Beatty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tricia Beatty is a board certified non-surgical sports medicine physician who specializes in pediatric, adolescent, adult and female musculoskeletal injuries. She has a special interest in stress fracture management, overuse injuries, and injury prevention. She has served as a team physician on the high school, collegiate, and professional level. Dr. Beatty was recognized as a top doc in Main Line Today Magazine, 2013. Dr. Beatty is an athlete herself. She is a former gymnast and NCAA Division I diver, and now enjoys running, cycling, weight training and yoga. Dr. Beatty is committed to helping her patients return to, and maintain an active lifestyle after acute and/or chronic injury.

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal