Ratings for Dr. Steven Bongard

I was nervous about this entire process as it was not done by choice, but rather, as a result of absorption that was not responding to root canals. Dr. Bongard was calming respectful, and knowledgeable. I wanted an expert who does nothing but this kind of work, and couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

After 4 years I lost all my implants! The worst experience of my life!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

The work done on me was with great precision and I am very happy with the results. Dr. Bongard placed the implants and the prosthodontist, Dr. Powell worked diligently provided me with good looking healthy teeth. Everyone on the Chrysalis team was caring to my need and i respect their devotion to duty. I now have a wonderful smile. Thank You Christine

Submitted June 7, 2019

All staff upbeat, helpful. Steven was caring, gentle, skilled. Positive good experience.

Submitted September 18, 2017

Very professional. Excellent service. Explains everything in detail and follows through.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Forever thankful to Dr.Bongard for my smile. I was 28 and with a dental abscess in my front tooth ....many doctors seen me and did not want anything to do with my case due to my age and it being a front tooth. My dentist referred me to Chrystalis and that's when I met Dr.Bongard and he cleaned out my abscess and did the implant the same day. I walked away with a tooth. This tooth was even nicer then the crown I had for many years. Worth the 100km drive for the care I received. Forever thankful. :) and I only had the local and the proceedure was a piece of cake. Highly recommend this clinic to all.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Bongard gave me an honest professional opinion about how many of my teeth needed an implant.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Great doctor. Amazing staff. He is expert in implants.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

amazing dentist . great staff .highly recommend them for implants

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Very experienced, highly knowledgeable dental surgeon. Very personable and understanding of patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Steven Bongard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bongard is the President and Chief of Clinical services for Chrysalis Dental Implants Toronto. At Chrysalis, Dr. Bongard and his team provides patients with permanent teeth-in-a-day dental implants to significantly improve the patients quality of life. Dr. Bongard obtained his DDS degree from The University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 1986. His professional interest has been concentrated on all aspects of implant dentistry since 1995. He has extensive experience in dental implant placement, bone grafting procedures as well as the prosthetic component of dental implant restoration. He has published and lectured both nationally and internationally on dental implant placement, All-on-4® “Guided” implant surgery, and alternative implant solutions. His recent focus has been on developing innovative dental implant solutions for predictable same-day treatment of the severely atrophic edentulous patient.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Dental implant surgery