Ratings for Dr. Dana Soroka

She's the worst ! No bed side manner. She made unnecessary cuts and allowed her student to do sloppy job making your already painful experience even more painful!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr Soroka. She is very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions I've had with patience and understanding. She has a great sense of humour which is so important when one is anxious and unsure of what's going on.She has been constantly in touch with me to measure my progress since my operation 6 months ago

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I am stunned reading these negative comments!, I have been seeing Dr. Soroka for quite a few years and not only has she solved my problem but she did so with trial and error and patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dana pushes midwifes out of care so she can take control and with an inpenetrable cold atitude she pushes patients to the operation room! Obviously, it's much bettter for the doctor to get over with it quick and easy, make more $$ and move-on.. baby's out! What an inhuman and alien way of doing things! She is one of those that don't care about the traumatic and long term effects of cutting someone open instead of allowing the natural process to unfould! Probably greed or complete carelessness for human beings! I wonder if people of this kind should even be allowed to be doctors!!! Be ware!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

she is a cesarean killer, that is how she makes her dough…twice with me…never again B

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I found her extremely rude and condescending. Claimed to not know anything about the problems I was referred for. Left feeling helpless and frustrated.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was a little put off at first to see Dr. Soroka based on previous reviews... However, I was most pleasantly surprised to find that she is actually very nice. She is also very practical and knowledgeable. I am sincerely glad that I didn't switch OB's before meeting her for myself first. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Helpful and encouraging so I felt like things could be improved with physio, gave options for how to proceed so I had a sense of knowledge and control over my body.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Good doctor - We have been happy with her and find that we have developed a good relationship with our OB as the pregnancy went on

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Unbelievably rude. Patronising and at times downright insulting. Acts as though I'm a total simpleton, makes you feel like even the slightest complication is the end of the world, and is literally halfway out the door when speaking to you. I have had a lot of doctors for a lot of things, and her bedside manner is impressively poor. Tough to switch docs (it was hard enough getting an OB, and it took until over halfway through my pregnancy) but do it if you can.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015