Ratings for Dr. Dana Soroka

I really do not understand the negative reviews for Dr. Soroka. She has been incredibly kind and friendly since day one. She is very helpful and took time to answer any questions I had as she understood this was my first pregnancy and I had no idea what to expect. She was very respectful of time and almost never made me wait. I think only once she was running a bit behind schedule. She may not talk to you about the weather and gera straight to the point but she is working in one of the busiest clinics in Canada. She was not on shift when I had the the baby bit she came to see me shortly after I was admitted and the next day to make sure I was ok and had all the the info I needed for aftercare. If I have another pregnancy, I will absolutely be requesting Dr. Soroka again.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Soroka is kind and patient. She puts one at ease and lessens the fear.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

St. Michael's Hospital Gynecology Clinic, Toronto, Ontario Canada My mother had a doctor's appointment with the St. Michael's Hospital Gynecology Clinic. Unfortunately, I could Not go with her right away this morning, but I did meet her there later on in the day. I just want to Thank Doctor Dana Soroka for the time that she took to see my mother, Mrs. Helene Shore today back on Wednesday, July 5, 2017. Furthermore, I took some pictures of ME and my mother working at their Reception Desk in the Gynecology Department. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Visitor Executive, Volunteer Writer For Google And Tripadvisor Websites /HPS

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Soroka listens, is knowledgeable, understanding, professional, kind, empathetic, caring and respectful. She gives women hope, a chance at a better quality of life without invasive treatment, (pessary). Because of her care and knowledge I have been able to move forward with my life. She has a great sense of humor, answers your questions and remembers your case and questions. I have great respect, admiration and gratitude for Dr. Soroka. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Before meeting Dr. Soroka I considered changing OB's because of these terrifying comments. Fortunately I did not. My experience with Dr. Soroka was in total opposition to what is written here. I found her to be knowledgeable and pleasant. My condition required complex preparation due to my condition, and she was accommodating and flexible. I also discussed a personal sensitive issue with her and she was non-judgmental and treated me kindly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This doctor has no empathy and is very dismissive. She wouldn’t listen to my symptoms and told me within 2 minutes of meeting me that she was not going to take me on as a patient (even though I’ve been waiting over 3 + months to see a specialist for my condition which was in fact within her specialty). However, she then offered to perform a quick procedure on me which she said would be painless. In my desperation to change her mind, I agreed to let her examine me. The procedure was in fact painful and when I expressed this to her, she offered to sell me a pill to help with the pain, the only catch was that I had to pay for it in cash (but not formally at the front desk with a receipt or anything). If this was not already a red flag, the fact that she had pain medication on hand for what was supposed to be a painless procedure made me realize that she was not honest about the pain level of the examination in the first place.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

She's the worst ! No bed side manner. She made unnecessary cuts and allowed her student to do sloppy job making your already painful experience even more painful!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr Soroka. She is very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions I've had with patience and understanding. She has a great sense of humour which is so important when one is anxious and unsure of what's going on.She has been constantly in touch with me to measure my progress since my operation 6 months ago

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I am stunned reading these negative comments!, I have been seeing Dr. Soroka for quite a few years and not only has she solved my problem but she did so with trial and error and patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dana pushes midwifes out of care so she can take control and with an inpenetrable cold atitude she pushes patients to the operation room! Obviously, it's much bettter for the doctor to get over with it quick and easy, make more $$ and move-on.. baby's out! What an inhuman and alien way of doing things! She is one of those that don't care about the traumatic and long term effects of cutting someone open instead of allowing the natural process to unfould! Probably greed or complete carelessness for human beings! I wonder if people of this kind should even be allowed to be doctors!!! Be ware!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016