Ratings for Dr. John Sinclair

My mom had a brain tumor treated by Dr. Sinclair. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Very Scary at times. Dr. Sinclair took multiple steps in the treatment, and in the end has allowed my mom to recover her mobility. The process amazed me, and Dr. Sinclair was incredible every step of the way. And in the end, he 'fixed' her, as he said he would. So, so grateful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

so far any experiance we have had with dr sinclair has been very assuring, he seems to be very confident in what he does and makes one feel very good and positive after speaking with him, he explains everything until you fully understand and has the best bed side manner i have ever come accross. now lets see how the surgery goes. by the way the surgery is actually for my daughter

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I AM FULLY ALL WRONG ABOUT SECOND LITTER OF CHILDREN TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. TAKE ME TO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD GIVEN LOOKS AND BRAINS. JACQUELINE MARTINEAU

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had brain surgery by Sinclair in 2011, resect my temporal lobe. He didn't give me the time of day, barely got 5 minutes in front of him. He with held vital information from me that I never would of known had I not gotten a copy of my Neurosurgeons report!!!! He was REAL QUICK TO PUMP ME FULL OF GADOLINIUM CONTRAST for MRI's...............Gadolinium is PURE POISON and HEALTH CANADA has issued ALERTS and Warnings for Gadolinium....it does not leave your body and causes all sorts of terrible side effects that destroy all that was fixed!! Not impressed with Sinclair or Ottawa hospital.

Submitted July 24, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He takes his time and explains everything. He has been absolutely fantastic with follow up. If it wasn't for him removing my husbands tumour he would not have survived and done as well as he has been!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Sinclair is a fantastic doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything in a way that you understand. He operated on me on Valentine's day. My surgery went well with a few setbacks which he explained could happen but I am now on the road to recovery. He has a very good beside manner and checked in on me often while I was a patient in hospital. The wait to see him in his clinic is sometimes long but I don't mind waiting as I know he is taking time with each patient before me as he does with me when it is my turn. I am very grateful to Dr. Sinclair and his team who operated on me and to all the nursing staff and doctors who took great care of me while a patient at the Civic Hospital. Not enough words can be said to express my gratitude. !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Sinclair is Amazing! So helpful, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Sinclair is an amazing doctor that has made a huge difference in my husbands life after fixing his chairi malformation and then dealing with months of complications (at no fault of his). He was very helpful and always there to listen when you needed something. Connor on the Nero floor is amazing as well and makes sure that Dr Sinclair is up to date and in tune with what is going on with you at all times. Moira on the other hand is terrible, she never calls you back, you have to chase her for paperwork, she never provides you the appointments that she says she is going to call you with and overall brings down the service that Dr Sinclair is trying to provide.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Sinclair is brilliant. His team is brilliant. Would not dream of another doc going inside my head and feeling so confident about my prognosis and recovery. My only complaint...it has been 3 yrs and I was told I would be getting several follow up mri's over the next 5 years. Have had 1 only. Cannot get Moira to rtn my calls.. I have virtually given up.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Sinclair is an excellent surgeon. My surgery to remove a large brain tumor went really well and everyone compliments my incision saying it looks so small and you can tell it's the work of Dr. Sinclair. He was always so kind, explained everything along the way, always making time for me during initial consultations, and then popping in to say hi and check in throughout my recovery. He always keeps everything upbeat. I feel so fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. He also had a good team. He is a bit late for initial appointments because he gives everyone his full attention and makes sure all your questions are answered. It is worth it. Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with his assistant Moira. My surgery was cancelled the day before due to an emergency, and for two weeks I called to find out the new date and she didn't return my calls for an update, even when they told me she was in the office.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017