Ratings for Dr. John Sinclair

He is a very good doctor. The minute he see's my CTSCAN and MRI. He scheduled me for surgery. He takes good care of me. Thank you Dr. Sinclair for saving me. I forever be thankful to everyone at Neuro, Doctor's, nurses. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is fantastic. I just can say enough good stuff about this guy. No, you may not get in to see him in clinic at exactly your scheduled time, but that's because he takes time with each and every patient to thoroughly and completely explain everything and to answer all your questions. You know you'll be getting the same time and treatment as the person before you so you don't care if you get in a little later! He is a very genuine guy and a great surgeon. I'm glad he is running my care team! Thank you, Dr. Sinclair.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Doc Sinclair......hits like a girl..lol..A good man, on the ball! He resected my complete right, temporal horn, he had to work around 2 venous amomally's to get to the Cavernous Malformation..He was " on the Ball " enough to spot, and decide to remove the second Cavernoma that did not show up on the MRI's pre-surgery, as he was operating on me.. you wouldn't want anyone else opening your skull and poking around in there, believe me..

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Amazing neurosurgeon. He saved my husband's life and we will be forever grateful to him. How can one express in words what this man does for people. He truly is a remarkable doctor and we are very lucky that we have him here in Ottawa. Keep up the amazing work and keep smiling.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

He's amazing. He's helpful, friendly, honest, and brilliant. Sometimes his appointments are a bit late, but that's only because he's taking the time to talk to his other patients and make sure he answers all their questions. You never feel rushed talking to him, even though he's a very busy guy with a lot of complicated cases. His admin Moira is also very lovely.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

My son just turned 23. He was diagnosed with brain cancer. I think what impressed me the most was he spoke to my son in a manner a young adult could relate to. When you are coming under the knife, you need to trust and like your doctor. This was an answer to our prayer. My son took to him and said he felt safe during the surgery because of his "bedside" manners. My son said it was a great surgery. So I cannot say any more, just am always thankful I have my son with me. Thank you Dr. Sinclair. Thank you hospital staff - I cant name you all - don't want to offend anyone that we left out. Thank you for caring for my son. Always with gratitude

Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Sinclair saved my mothers life. She was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and on Dr Sinclairs operating table within a week. She had a 20% chance of recovery. His surgery on my mother was truly a work of are and I am happy to say that I have been able to enjoy 10 extra years of life with my mom because of him. Thank you for what you do. We are so lucky to have you here in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

after 3 brain surgeries I can say that Dr. Sinclair is an angel. He takes the time to tell you what is wrong, what is going to happen, the risks, and actually listens to you. He does not rush you in any way and he makes sure you understand exactly what is going on. He is also incredible with family members and will answer any questions you they may have. I hope to never go through this again...if I have to, though, knowing that this dr. will be taking care of me would make it so much easier

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Great doctor, very humble and resourceful. His approche is very humanist and has a gift of putting you at ease very rapidely. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

He and his team saved my life in 2011. I was diagnosed with having an Acoustic Neuroma (benign tumour in the ear canal). Because of how quickly it was growing, it needed to be taken care of sooner rather than later. Dr. Sinclair & his team administered Cyberknife. It cut off the blood supply to my tumour, killing it in its tracks. Thank you Dr. Sinclair!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014