Ratings for Dr. Valerie Bourgoin

Dr, Valerie Bourgoin is amazing! The office always exceed my expectation! Great customer service and they take the time to listen to your concern. She's always happy to see you and very welcoming. I refer everyone that I know at their office because I have nothing but good comment to say!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Recently changed dentists and after seeing Dr. Bourgoin I believe I made the right choice! Very welcoming and friendly and took the time to explain the entire exam in detail. Did not feel rushed throughout the appointment and the staff were also very friendly and patient. Overall the atmosphere was so warm and friendly that I actually look forward to visiting the dentist again!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Bourgoin is the best dentist that I have ever been to. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, patient and professional. I hadn't been to the dentist in a couple of years so they did a thorough checkup and cleanup on me. Everything was very clearly explained and done in a timely manor. Dr. Bourgoin let me know about everything that she was doing and why. She was also very gentle and efficient. Everyone there, including Dr. Bourgoin, is very sociable and engaging. I will now continue to go see the dentist on a regular basis and I have also recommended to everyone I can to go see Dr. Bourgoin and the team. They will make you want to go see the dentist because of the beautiful establishment as well as the staff and the awesome results you will get from their work. Expect some compliments on your awesome smile after your visit.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I am from NS & went for a veneer repair. Had insurance coverage but they insisted on my paying cash / credit card. Seemed like she was trying to find an excuse not to help. Complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Bourgoin is one of the best Dentist in Moncton. Very friendly and gentle. She explain treatments well and take her time to make sure everything is going well as they go on. She has also made some esthetic treatment on my teeth and they look great - Wow. She is great not only with adults but with kids to. The office comes highly recommended for many reasons and I have also recommended them to many friends. The girls at the front desk are very sweet and helpful. They were very knowledgeable about my insurance. Now I actually loves going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr Valerie has a great personality and made me feel right at home. She explained to me everything that I needed to know and the team working with her is as friendly, so I have recommended her to all my friends. Now, I look forward to my appointments at the dentist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Bourgoin is very nice and gentle. I have a fear of the dentist and she made me feel very confortable. She took her time and she made sure I am ok during the treatments. She was also great with my son and he is always happy to see her. The office is nice, clean and bright, it feel more like a spa than a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Bourgoin is friendly & professional and takes as much time as “I” need to explain procedures. The care that has been given to me has been outstanding. The staff always has a friendly smile when they great me. Also I love the decor and ambience, makes for a more comfortable experience. Everything is so bright and clean.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010