Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Ferguson

Never open no hours available. Good dentist his staff needs to be more organized.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Obviously of low in moral ethics demonstrated by shooting a household pet, why would his standards in practicing medicine be any higher?

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I first saw Dr. Furgeson 5 years ago for an emergency tooth ache. I was so pleased with my experience that I referred my whole family to him (there are 14 of us). The kids love him, it is the first dentist that they are willing to walk by themselves into the office. He has done root-canals and crowns on my dad and husband, both are more than satisfied with the treatment and the cost. He did a partial denture for my mother and she loves it! And on the rest of us he has done various fillings. Now that all the "hotspots" as he calls them, are taken care of we are on his 6 month plan for cleanings and check-ups. His prices are the best in town and although his chair-side manner can be a bit gruff we love him because we know that he cares about us as his patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

My wife, myself,and our adult son have been patients of Dr. ferguson for almost twenty years and have enjoyed his expertise and knowledge and his compassionate price structure !! Great support staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Stay as far away from him as possible. On a Mon, he diagnosed an abscess (in xrays)then refused to prescribe an antibiotic, because I would not be able to payfor his recommended procedure (oral surgery) until that Fri. When I returned firts thing Fri morning, infection was raging, extreme facial swelling. He said it was my fault because I "refused service" on Mon! Then he wrote me a prescription for Penicillan and told me to "seek treatment" elsewhere!!! Now this is on a Fri. Almost impossible to find a new dentist. I ended up in the emergency room, that same morning with a severe infection. The ER Dr asked for Ferguson's ph # to tell him exactly what he caused. Stay away!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010