Ratings for Dr. David Ching-Wei Lee

Dr. Lee gave me a knee replacement in 2012 and a hip replacement in November, 2017. He is a very compentent, caring person who I highly recommend. His office assistant, Donna, has always been informative and kind.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very poor bedside manner after surgery. Always in hurry. Prescribed pain med for 5days instead of normal 30 days. Said westerners needed more pain Meds than other countries. Tylenol was good enough. Luckily I found a doctor who disagreed with him. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am surprised to see bad review here- my experience with Dr Lee has been very pleasant- a very friendly, efficient, and knowledgable doctor. He was able to address my issues promptly and has great bedside manner. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Had a minor knee Surgery from Dr.Lee. He was incredibly kind and helpful. Personally called me twice prior to the surgery to gather information and explain things to me. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Had complete hip replacement from Dr.Lee which was a great success. Recovery was fast and painless, back to normal within the usual 3 months, it's as if it never happened. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

complete hip replacement Jan 12th/15 - excellent work - the spinal anesthesia was new to me & worked like a charm; no bruising or swelling - much smaller incision than I expected - completely recommend Dr Lee's work

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I have just had a hip replacement after three years of having different diagnosis from other doctors. The surgery went very well, Dr. Lee was willing to answer any questions that I and my family had. He took time with us and I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone in need of surgery

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Lee has done an Acl reconstruction and now miniscus removal on the same knee. He is very very good at what he does and would recommend him for any knee surgeries that need to be done.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I spent three months in a cast non surgery as recommended by dr rose, once my achilles tore again I saw dr lee. He is friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Was great changed my life.would want him to do any surgery that I need in the future.i believe most doctors would have turned me down because of my weight but he did it anyways.he gets a ten out of ten from me

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014