Ratings for Dr. Blaine Cusack

If I could rate him a zero I would. I have an appliance and needed an adjustment. My appointment was rescheduled Multiple times. Finally gave up and went to a new dentist.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

He always has time for his patients and comes in if I ever have an emergency even on his days off. The guy really knows his stuff, best dentist I've been to in awhile. Also his new staff is friendly and knows what they're doing.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Takes the time to adjust my appliance. Haven't had any problems with my TMJ and is more than willing to squeeze me in if I have a problem.

Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr never has time to spend with patients. Never runs on time. Has hidden charges on top of overcharging. He never adjust sprints or appliances himself. Had his staff member adjust my splint because dr. Cusack was never able to. Did I mention his appliances are over priced.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

one of the most intelligent dentists i have come across good dr he has incredible knowledge about dentistry ,the jaw and jaw pain saved me

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

This dentist knows nothing about TMJ but will try to convince you that he is the best in his field, he overcharges for splints and never had the time to spend with a patient. He will have the rude assistants adjust your splint. Don't make the same mistake I did, find a real TMJ Dr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

this dentist is by far the best dentist i've been to. he cares about the person as well as the tooth he's working on. he has done multiple procedures and i have not one complaint. this is one dentist i dont dread visiting.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

TMJ specialist, took my money made appliances that didn't work. TO busy to talk to his patients left there worse than I started. Staff unfriendly and rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010