Ratings for Dr. Siham Girgis

Very poor experience. She dont even look at you some times. Will Ask your problem, search her pocket dictionary, Will tell you stories and results from your last blood work , even if its 4 month older or more. Had some issues from 5 years and she didnt even solved one of them....the only reason i go to her is she z close to my house and female doctor. I had severe pain in my stomach n she keep on referring me to diebetis centers n gynocologist. Every time you see her she will put you on advil or on the couter pain killers.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Does not care about her patients. Restricts you to one problem per appointment. Have to make two appointments for a complete physical. Whats happened to our health care system? Where are all the real doctors offices, not walk in clinics? If a regular patient has an appointment, the walk in patient should wait. All we have now are Doctors trying to make a buck, bring back the old school doctors.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

very goofd , professional , take time to listen to all my problems, the only thing is sometime you have to wait when its busy

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Poor experience. Would never go to her again. She just does not care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Saw this dr for many insect bites. She no even looked at me or asked any question and made me buy an expensive cream for "a fungus". I saw another doctor 2 day later somewhere else who actualy looked at me well, asked lot of question and said I having a severe bacteria infection of skin and gave me 2 types of pill to cure me. I got better right away after second other dr acutally listened to me and did a proper exam. Never ever see this dr if you valu your health.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010