Ratings for Dr. Gonzalo Cortes

I went to his practice in boyton beach the office was very cleaned and the staff was very efficient.Dr cortes was very gentile and understanding of my kids fear, I'm very please with the service.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Staff is RUDE, had to call the office with my cell to make someone turn around to see me and others standing there. Not knowledgeable to what doctor requires for patient's with heart problems when making appointments. Be sure if you go you have a PRE-OP from your doctor if you have ANY health issues or they wont see you. POOR POOR STAFF NOT NICE EXCEPT TINA

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

We went in for 6 month cleaning the is 100% covered by our insurance. When we received the EOB from our insurance he added three procedures we never auth. nor discussed. He also wants to do x rays every six months even though the ADA recommends kids get them every 18-36 months. Billing fraud, and trying to pick our pockets. stay away, find a nice local dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

This pediatric dentist refused to see my son for a standard cleaning and check up after we went to a specialist to have a root canal done. Dr. Cortes wanted to papoose my son (board him) while he was awake, which I was not comfortable with. I chose to take my son instead to an oral surgeon (who put him to sleep) that was referred to me by Dr. Cortes' office. When I returned for my son's regular visit, Dr. Cortes refused to work on my son since "I went against his plan of care and took my son elsewhere." My son had seen him in the past and I felt he was not gentle and I wasn't too pleased with his care. Unfortunately, he was the only dentist on our plan, at the time. I chose to pay out of pocket to take my son to a much more child friendly dentist. My husband and I found him harsh and the fact that he refused work on a child is very telling.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010