Ratings for Dr. Sean Ceaser

I have been a patient of Dr. Ceaser for over 5 years. I had been suffering for a year with severe knee pain and he treated it with Prolotherapy for 4 months. 2 years later I injured my hip and he also treated it with Prolotherapy and I had the same results. 100% pain free. I have now been recieving treatments for my other knee, which I injured and am seeing a big improvement. I will continue with treatments until I am pain free. Over the past 5 years I have referred many friends and colleagues to Dr. Ceaser for various issues, including shoulder and knee pain. They have all been thrilled to find relief from pain that they had been suffering with for years. Another friend also recieved treatments from Dr. Ceaser, while going through Chemo therapy for breast cancer. She is self employed and never missed a day of work. She told me how kind and helpful he was through the treatments and beyond. I am so thankful to have Dr. Ceaser in Winnipeg. He has given quality of life back to me and several of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Ceasar was recommended to me from another naturopath and from a colleague at work. All had nothing but excellent experiences with the care and advice provided. I have had a similar experience and recommend that others see Dr. Ceasar. I have breast cancer and I know that I am getting through the different stages of treatment better due to the advice received on diet changes, supplements, and IV treatments to fight the cancer and ensure it never returns. The knowledge and care to ensure that there will be no interference with other treatments is always carefully considered and reviewed so that I can make informed decisions about treatment plans. I have been treated with caring, kindness, and support through this difficult time by everyone who works at the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have a very aggressive form of brain cancer and according to the conventional medical system I shouldn't be alive today. I have been seeing Dr Ceaser for almost 2 years now. He has recommended certain supplements and different IV's to help fight the cancer, keep me healthy and keep my immune system strong along with other therapies. I am alive and well and healthier than ever. I highly recommend Dr Ceaser, he is VERY knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure these treatments won't interfere with other treatments. He does a lot of research on the best therapies out there to provide the best possible care. The staff is great and they are all very caring and kind, they are like family to me now.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Ceasar for over six months now, for treatment for a rare type of cancer. I have found him to be very knowledgable, patient, and careful in his recommendations for treatments. He is always looking into the latest developments in the treatment of cancer, and often consults with other top Naturopaths in other cities. Battling cancer is not a pleasant journey, but his friendly positive attitude and that of his staff, have made it as pleasant as possible. They have all delivered more than expected. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Ceasar and his staff on my side at this time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

The initial meeting went very well. When I came for my treatment, the nurse took forever to find a vein, while at the hospital and in the lab I have not had any difficulties. Also, she had to leave early to pick up her child from day care and left me alone for at least one hour at the end of the treatment. Only at the end of the treatment did I find out that the doctor had treated me with the vitamin therapy that had been recommended to me and that I had agreed to, but also a 'surprise' natural chemo drug that was added to the formulation without my knowledge or permission. The front desk attendant wanted me to come for another session the following week, In the meantime I was taking conventional chemotherapy, which this doctor knew about. He made no effort to see how this special drug would work with the conventional treatment that I was taking. I had a terrible reaction to the drug, including a racing heart and chest pains. I was up all night for several nights in a row and debating about whether to go to the Emergency Room. After reading about the drug on the Internet, (after my treatment was complete) I discovered that it had potential toxic cardio side effects in about 10% of all cases and was only administered to patients with at least 6 to 8 weeks pause between treatments. Dr. Ceaser wanted me back for another treatment the following week. There was no appropriate follow-up to see how I was tolerating the drug; the typical protocol for administering the drug was not followed and there was no effort made to obtain consent for administration of the drug in the first place. If you are a cancer patient you would do well to stay away from this practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

We are very lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Ceaser in Winnipeg. He's passionate about his work and it shows. He and his staff are second to none. I have pancreatic cancer and I truly believe his IV treatments in conjunction with my chemo treatments are keeping me going.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

First visit with Dr. Ceasar was great. He listened very carefully and could tell he wanted to help, very caring doctor. He offered some great suggestions for depression, colitis, pain. I am pleased I have found a doctor willing to properly help and assess the issues I have been having.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to the doctor at Concordia knee Clinic, waited over a year. They told me to come back in 7 years and I could not walk I was in pain. A friend told me about Dr Ceasar found out I had a torn miniscus . The hospital did not take the proper exrays. I received prolo therapy and 3 years later walking very well. He is a very caring doctor that takes time with his patients. MP

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Met with Dr Caesar yesterday and had a very good experience. Felt that he listened to me and wants to get to the root of my pain and functional issues. Started prolotherapy but will say it is to early to tell if it is going to work for me. As I am having multiple issues and we did several injections. He explained the process as he went, and I do feel hopeful after the first session.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Caesar fixed my severe, seemingly undiagnosable knee swelling in 3 treatments of prolotherapy. I'm 29 and I play rugby and compete in strength sports. These swelling attacks would totally take out of comission for 3-5 days before I got full range back and could get back training and playing. On my first session I was a little put off, because he is so down to business, but that is likely due to the massive line of patients waiting outside. I had prolo done on my other knee a few years back in Calgary with a great Dr, but Caesar got the job done faster, and with better results.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014