You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sean Ceaser

First visit with Dr. Ceasar was great. He listened very carefully and could tell he wanted to help, very caring doctor. He offered some great suggestions for depression, colitis, pain. I am pleased I have found a doctor willing to properly help and assess the issues I have been having.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I went to the doctor at Concordia knee Clinic, waited over a year. They told me to come back in 7 years and I could not walk I was in pain. A friend told me about Dr Ceasar found out I had a torn miniscus . The hospital did not take the proper exrays. I received prolo therapy and 3 years later walking very well. He is a very caring doctor that takes time with his patients. MP

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Met with Dr Caesar yesterday and had a very good experience. Felt that he listened to me and wants to get to the root of my pain and functional issues. Started prolotherapy but will say it is to early to tell if it is going to work for me. As I am having multiple issues and we did several injections. He explained the process as he went, and I do feel hopeful after the first session.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Caesar fixed my severe, seemingly undiagnosable knee swelling in 3 treatments of prolotherapy. I'm 29 and I play rugby and compete in strength sports. These swelling attacks would totally take out of comission for 3-5 days before I got full range back and could get back training and playing. On my first session I was a little put off, because he is so down to business, but that is likely due to the massive line of patients waiting outside. I had prolo done on my other knee a few years back in Calgary with a great Dr, but Caesar got the job done faster, and with better results.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

hello my name is sam. i found Dr Ceaser to be an excellent Doctor. i went there to get my shoulder examined and find out why it hurt all these ten years. i did a one hour consultation with him. he explained to me what the problem was and treatment to be used. prolozone was what he used on my shoulder. it worked after a couple prolozone treatments. After suffering for ten years with a shoulder pain it felt good to be with out pain any more. i injured my hand recently in the spring and i waited for it to heal over the summer. it was taking too long to heal months and months. i decided why wait when i know what worked for me with Dr Ceaser. i made the appointment and got it done. one week later my hand feels better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

After many years of chronic neck/back and shoulder pain I have tried nearly everything you can think of and spent thousands of dollars on treatment. To this date I have not found anything with the lasting results Prolotherapy has had on me. By no means am I completely out of pain, but the relief has been considerable and for that I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Ceasar is the only doctor that has been able to help with my fibromyalgia and chemical sensitivities. He is using glutathione iv treatments for the fibromyalgia and chemical reactions that I have. I have had almost no pain or stiffness since starting these treatments and my reactions to chemicals in grooming and cleaning products are much less severe. He is also giving me hydrogen peroxide iv therapy which has allowed me to almost eliminate my need for asthma inhalers. I went to him in a major health crisis and it has been life changing. I have my life back.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I went to Dr. Ceaser for a torn acl. After just one treatment of Prolotherapy my knee felt substantially more stable. I was expecting to be coming back every week for several months, but on the second visit I was told that my body responded to it well and he'll do a short check up a month from now. He is not one to gouge you for your money. The clinic was super clean. Polite staff. I got a very good vibe from Dr. Ceaser that he cares and wants the best for his patients. Very knowledgeable. Took the time to make sure all my questions were addressed. Very happy I went here and didn't opt for ACL reconstructive surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Ceaser.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I have experienced fatigue for years--a fatigue that did not go away: sleep, exercise, work, food, nothing changes the feeling of being done. Dr. Ceasar assessed and treated me with the Myers cocktail: now I feel full of energy throughout the whole day. It worked wonders.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have Ehlors Danlos Syndrome (Hypermobility Syndrome). The medical Drs were unable to help. Prescriptions are limited in helping with the chronic pain I experience. After 10 years, I found Dr. Caeser and prolotherapy has given me a better quality of life. My joints are doing better, including, my herniated disc. It hurts less when sitting. My headaches and dizziness has improved as well from injections treating my TMJ in the jaw. I'm very happy.He's a great Dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Sean Ceaser's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First visit with Dr. Ceasar was great. He listened very carefully and could tell he wanted to help, very caring doctor. He offered some great suggestions for de..."

February 4, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drceaser.com" to "http://www.drceaser.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3C 0W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "578 Broadway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12047754539".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to the doctor at Concordia knee Clinic, waited over a year. They told me to come back in 7 years and I could not walk I was in pain. A friend told me abo..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Met with Dr Caesar yesterday and had a very good experience. Felt that he listened to me and wants to get to the root of my pain and functional issues. Star..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Caesar fixed my severe, seemingly undiagnosable knee swelling in 3 treatments of prolotherapy. I'm 29 and I play rugby and compete in strength sports. These ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "hello my name is sam. i found Dr Ceaser to be an excellent Doctor. i went there to get my shoulder examined and find out why it hurt all these ten years. i did ..."

November 14, 2014