Ratings for Dr. Sean Ceaser

My husband and I were on a holiday and were exploring and hiking in BC. It was then that my husband realized how much difficulty I had getting around compared to when we were younger. While we were on that trip, sitting in the hotel room, he discovered Centre For Natural Pain Solutions on line, and promptly made an appointment for me to see Dr. Ceaser. Dr. Ceaser gave me one treatment of Bee Venom Therapy in my feet. I was more than amazed. I noticed a difference right away. I can honestly say within 24 hours I was pain free! We assume it was arthritis in my feet. What ever the cause, the pain was and is still gone and I can walk great distances now, pain free. I am forever grateful to the help I received from Dr. Ceaser. I also had pain in my lower back. It was almost unbearable when I found my self needing to carry a backpack. Dr. Ceaser gave me 2 treatments of Prolotherapy in my lower back and the back pain is now almost indistinguishable. I can't really say I have back pain any more. In two months time I would say it is gone. Thank You, Dr. Ceaser!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Following a senior slo-pitch baseball injury to my rotator cuff tissues, I received (1 ). 6 weeks of anti-inflammatory and physiotherapy, then (2). cortico-steriod injection(s)......neither of these, while tampering my symptoms, cured the damage. Surgery was discussed but not promoted as I was 69 y.o. and was not a professional athlete. I found Dr. Sean Caesar (naturopathic doctor) who recommended a series of prolozone injections....2 1/2 months and 6 injections later my symptoms had completetly disappeared with 100% range of motion restored....I enjoyed two more years of and continue to enjoy slo-pitch baseball today, thanks to Dr. S. Caesar. Prolozone therapy works by stimulating and facilitating the bodies natural healing abilities thereby addressing the cause of the pain, the inflammation, and the swelling. I am truly grateful to Dr. Sean Caesar for this treatment and only query WHY there is so little conversation regarding natural Tx. modalities in addition to modern western medicine as both, I feel, have benefits to humans restoring health....our default state. Reg G. Parton (D.M.D.)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have only started my treatment with Dr Caesar. I finally have relief from my migraines that I have had from my first memories and I am now 70. I went from an 8 to a 2 - 3 and 0 within 24 hours. It reoccurred after a thunder storm but another treatment sent it away again and I can go to church again. I have fibromyalgia and now have less pain and more energy than I have had since my strokes over 10 years ago. In other words he has given me back my life and I look forward to even more improvement. His compassion and knowledge are evident every way in how he treats his patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am very thankful to have a naturopath Dr. Like Dr. Ceaser , in June 2016 I was diagnosed with almost stage 4 lymphoma cancer, I went for chemotherapy and also Dr. Ceasers natural Cancer IV, plus supplements to lessen the side effects from the chemo , I really believe it helped me to not get so sick from chemo and to heal me faster, in November 2016 my test showed no evidence of cancer anywhere in my body. Thanks to Dr. Ceaser' careful help.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Mr. Sean Ceasars is not qualified to call himself a doctor, he is only deceiving people and giving people false hope who are suffering from serious medical conditions. His usual therapy is to inject vitamins into the colon. The colon is not designed to absorb any fluid or chemicals. His therapy is unfounded and useless I suggest patients consult a real doctor not a homeopathic Quack.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ceaser for over 5 years. I had been suffering for a year with severe knee pain and he treated it with Prolotherapy for 4 months. 2 years later I injured my hip and he also treated it with Prolotherapy and I had the same results. 100% pain free. I have now been recieving treatments for my other knee, which I injured and am seeing a big improvement. I will continue with treatments until I am pain free. Over the past 5 years I have referred many friends and colleagues to Dr. Ceaser for various issues, including shoulder and knee pain. They have all been thrilled to find relief from pain that they had been suffering with for years. Another friend also recieved treatments from Dr. Ceaser, while going through Chemo therapy for breast cancer. She is self employed and never missed a day of work. She told me how kind and helpful he was through the treatments and beyond. I am so thankful to have Dr. Ceaser in Winnipeg. He has given quality of life back to me and several of my friends.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Ceasar was recommended to me from another naturopath and from a colleague at work. All had nothing but excellent experiences with the care and advice provided. I have had a similar experience and recommend that others see Dr. Ceasar. I have breast cancer and I know that I am getting through the different stages of treatment better due to the advice received on diet changes, supplements, and IV treatments to fight the cancer and ensure it never returns. The knowledge and care to ensure that there will be no interference with other treatments is always carefully considered and reviewed so that I can make informed decisions about treatment plans. I have been treated with caring, kindness, and support through this difficult time by everyone who works at the clinic.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have a very aggressive form of brain cancer and according to the conventional medical system I shouldn't be alive today. I have been seeing Dr Ceaser for almost 2 years now. He has recommended certain supplements and different IV's to help fight the cancer, keep me healthy and keep my immune system strong along with other therapies. I am alive and well and healthier than ever. I highly recommend Dr Ceaser, he is VERY knowledgeable and takes the time to make sure these treatments won't interfere with other treatments. He does a lot of research on the best therapies out there to provide the best possible care. The staff is great and they are all very caring and kind, they are like family to me now.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Ceasar for over six months now, for treatment for a rare type of cancer. I have found him to be very knowledgable, patient, and careful in his recommendations for treatments. He is always looking into the latest developments in the treatment of cancer, and often consults with other top Naturopaths in other cities. Battling cancer is not a pleasant journey, but his friendly positive attitude and that of his staff, have made it as pleasant as possible. They have all delivered more than expected. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Ceasar and his staff on my side at this time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

The initial meeting went very well. When I came for my treatment, the nurse took forever to find a vein, while at the hospital and in the lab I have not had any difficulties. Also, she had to leave early to pick up her child from day care and left me alone for at least one hour at the end of the treatment. Only at the end of the treatment did I find out that the doctor had treated me with the vitamin therapy that had been recommended to me and that I had agreed to, but also a 'surprise' natural chemo drug that was added to the formulation without my knowledge or permission. The front desk attendant wanted me to come for another session the following week, In the meantime I was taking conventional chemotherapy, which this doctor knew about. He made no effort to see how this special drug would work with the conventional treatment that I was taking. I had a terrible reaction to the drug, including a racing heart and chest pains. I was up all night for several nights in a row and debating about whether to go to the Emergency Room. After reading about the drug on the Internet, (after my treatment was complete) I discovered that it had potential toxic cardio side effects in about 10% of all cases and was only administered to patients with at least 6 to 8 weeks pause between treatments. Dr. Ceaser wanted me back for another treatment the following week. There was no appropriate follow-up to see how I was tolerating the drug; the typical protocol for administering the drug was not followed and there was no effort made to obtain consent for administration of the drug in the first place. If you are a cancer patient you would do well to stay away from this practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016