Ratings for Dr. Georgiana Tang

Total waste of money. Do not waste your time. Absolutely useless, unethical, unprofessional, you are 100% just a number and $$$ for her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

After 3 failed egg collections (some resulting in nothing to freeze) we pleaded with dr tang to change our protocol. She refused. We left and are now pregnant off our first FET!!! Totally different protocol, more testing was done and subsequently treated with different medications. Would never recommend this dr. Total waste of money, time and the emotional toll of failed transfers after failed transfers is horrible. I can agree with the review below, dr tang, the nurses and egg collection are all in different locations which makes no sense. We were told multiple times that our appointments were in Westmead and once we arrived at Westmead the appointment was actually in Liverpool. Dr tang receptionist blamed the nurses and the nurses blamed the receptionist. No staff actually seem professional or happy in their job.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

The clinic is terrible ,dr tang, the nurse clinic and egg collection are all in different locations, dr tang is rude ,all you always get a sense she is rushing You out the door for her next patient. I don’t feel proper tests were done and very hard to get in contact with her. A total waste of my money. You will be disappointed please go elsewhere all these terrible reviews are here for a reason.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Somethings you may want to know before considering dr tang as your fs. The clinic does not ever open on weekends- out transfers were pushed too early because dr tang stated to us she didn’t want to come in on a Saturday. There is no on call or after hours phone number which I find very strange. This clinic is only small so they will only freeze 5 day embryos opposed to other clinics who freeze a lot more on earlier days. It is impossible to speak with dr tang directly during cycle you must go thru her receptionists who can be quite rude and lack any knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Be careful going through this clinic. A nurse here told us to stop taking medications when in fact we weren't meant to stop. We were concerned about ohss and dr tang follows a very different protocol to other clinics. The nurse told my wife "it is unlikely she will pass on". We found the nurses very cold and uninterested.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I found the communication here very poor. The nurses do the scans and are the ones that call with results, if you have questions it goes through the nurses to dr tang back to you. There is no after hours number to call plus no one seems to ever replies to emails so it's very hard if you can't answer your phone easily through the day.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is rude and very unhelpful. After our first consult with her (seeking a second opinion) we very happily returned to our original fertility specialist. Dr tang is not interested in investigating why you can not conceive, in my opinion (and obviously similar to a lot of others on this page) she is ALL about the MONEY $$$$

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Georgiana does not do enough prescreening before doing cycles. We left after one failed cycle. Waste of time and waste of money. Our new clinic tested appropriately and medicated based on the blood test findings and I now have my take home baby. We never would've got to this stage with Georgiana based on her lack of urgency to run necessary tests.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

This doctor is all about the money and making sure you fail so you need to keep spending more on extra cycles! She will not change protocols when nothing is working and will do no further investigating. She will pump you full of meds which deems each cycle pointless. She is totally rude and will speak over the top of you in appointments, half the time she doesn't even seem to know what she is talking about and you leave more confused than when you walked in, you never hear from her during cycles. We got a second opinion and our new FS is appalled at the way Dr Tang does her cycles. Big waste of money. Please do not see her. Wish we had seeked another opinion much earlier.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I hope that people who read my warning do not waste your money seeing this doctor. She will claim everything is fine and you should do IVF. She will give you overdose causing excess useless eggs. Her aim is to make money out of you for the first cycle so you have to do another cycle and she has already made plenty from you. My wife was sick for over a week with her. The 2nd cycle, my wife was able to move without any problems and feeling great.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017