Ratings for Dr. Georgiana Tang

I hope that people who read my warning do not waste your money seeing this doctor. She will claim everything is fine and you should do IVF. She will give you overdose causing excess useless eggs. Her aim is to make money out of you for the first cycle so you have to do another cycle and she has already made plenty from you. My wife was sick for over a week with her. The 2nd cycle, my wife was able to move without any problems and feeling great.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

We went through Dr Tang and she advised that my wife had no problem. After failing a full cycle, we decided to go elsewhere and the other doctor figured out there were multiple problems. She pushed us to IVF and used too much dose in the medication and never lessened it and claimed it was too late but other doctor said no it isn't. Obviously her aim was for us to fail the first cycle so she can make her money!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Thanks to Dr Tang after over 4 years of trying to concieve and seeing sooo many specialists, 3 years ago we were blessed with beautiful twin girls. She didn't try to get money out of us for IVF. 1 or 2 simple tests and once she knew the results she prescribed meds and Success!! Very experienced and down to earth. Sooo very helpful and answered all my emails even on weekends. FANTASTIC DOCTOR. 10/10

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

All she cares about is money nothing else ..and staff so rude and not helpful at all when u ask for ur information to seek another opinion they make it impossible but i ne er been back since

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

We failed a full cycle. She didn't ask me to do any tests. We changed doctors and already found issues. Wasted over $10k with this doctor. NEVER AGAIN. She delayed sending records to my new doctor saying never got the fax.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have done Ivf before at another clinic the way this doctor does things are completely different I left confused will go back to old clinic I went to Georgina seeking a second opinion but got told to do another cycle without seeing my test results.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

It's human nature to read other reviews and expect a similar experience. However our experience Dr Tang was wonderful. Dr Tang, has a very lovely humanistic approach and is very knowledgeable and doesn't waste time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a smart, compassionate and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Don't recommend her!!! She keeps pushing for ivf and said there was nothing wrong with me after all my tests, when in fact I had pcos which my diagnosed elsewhere. She is after the big money for ivf. Please go elsewhere!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I went to se dr Tang last year and was really unhappy with the way she treated me and my partner. She talked over the top of us the whole time and didn't even seem to know what she was talking about for most of it! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, I have been to another clinic since that my friend suggested and got pregnant on the first cycle with 2 frozen! The staff at city fertility were rude and cold and the whole atmosphere was weird and clinical! definitely not a supportive envrionemtn!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I had a horrible experience. She talked over the top of me and my husband. She didn't listen to anything I tried to say. We did IVF with her twice and she couldn't even get eggs. I got pregnant with my first cycle in my next IVF clinic and have three frosties as well. I couldn't recommend Dr tang to anyone. Don't see her, its a waste of money

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015