Ratings for Dr. Georgiana Tang

Be careful going through this clinic. A nurse here told us to stop taking medications when in fact we weren't meant to stop. We were concerned about ohss and dr tang follows a very different protocol to other clinics. The nurse told my wife "it is unlikely she will pass on". We found the nurses very cold and uninterested.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I found the communication here very poor. The nurses do the scans and are the ones that call with results, if you have questions it goes through the nurses to dr tang back to you. There is no after hours number to call plus no one seems to ever replies to emails so it's very hard if you can't answer your phone easily through the day.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is rude and very unhelpful. After our first consult with her (seeking a second opinion) we very happily returned to our original fertility specialist. Dr tang is not interested in investigating why you can not conceive, in my opinion (and obviously similar to a lot of others on this page) she is ALL about the MONEY $$$$

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Georgiana does not do enough prescreening before doing cycles. We left after one failed cycle. Waste of time and waste of money. Our new clinic tested appropriately and medicated based on the blood test findings and I now have my take home baby. We never would've got to this stage with Georgiana based on her lack of urgency to run necessary tests.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

This doctor is all about the money and making sure you fail so you need to keep spending more on extra cycles! She will not change protocols when nothing is working and will do no further investigating. She will pump you full of meds which deems each cycle pointless. She is totally rude and will speak over the top of you in appointments, half the time she doesn't even seem to know what she is talking about and you leave more confused than when you walked in, you never hear from her during cycles. We got a second opinion and our new FS is appalled at the way Dr Tang does her cycles. Big waste of money. Please do not see her. Wish we had seeked another opinion much earlier.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I hope that people who read my warning do not waste your money seeing this doctor. She will claim everything is fine and you should do IVF. She will give you overdose causing excess useless eggs. Her aim is to make money out of you for the first cycle so you have to do another cycle and she has already made plenty from you. My wife was sick for over a week with her. The 2nd cycle, my wife was able to move without any problems and feeling great.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

We went through Dr Tang and she advised that my wife had no problem. After failing a full cycle, we decided to go elsewhere and the other doctor figured out there were multiple problems. She pushed us to IVF and used too much dose in the medication and never lessened it and claimed it was too late but other doctor said no it isn't. Obviously her aim was for us to fail the first cycle so she can make her money!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Thanks to Dr Tang after over 4 years of trying to concieve and seeing sooo many specialists, 3 years ago we were blessed with beautiful twin girls. She didn't try to get money out of us for IVF. 1 or 2 simple tests and once she knew the results she prescribed meds and Success!! Very experienced and down to earth. Sooo very helpful and answered all my emails even on weekends. FANTASTIC DOCTOR. 10/10

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

All she cares about is money nothing else ..and staff so rude and not helpful at all when u ask for ur information to seek another opinion they make it impossible but i ne er been back since

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

We failed a full cycle. She didn't ask me to do any tests. We changed doctors and already found issues. Wasted over $10k with this doctor. NEVER AGAIN. She delayed sending records to my new doctor saying never got the fax.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017