Ratings for Dr. M Ridha

Dr. Ridha was my doctor for the time he was in Halifax. I was sad to see him leave, to Ontario. To his future patients, he is respectful, personable, thorough and genuinely a wonderful person. He listens to you and works with you. I'm a cancer survivor twice and seen many doctors over the years. Dr. Ridha is one of best.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Great clinic and wonderful doctor. Dr. Ridha is very thorough, caring and genuinely a nice person. We really wish he could stay in the area as we are so much in need of great doctors in Nova Scotia.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Great doctor. Knowledgable, checks my chart all the time, helpful and trustworthy. Hope he won't move.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Ridhas while he was in Yarmouth N.S. He was the best doctor that I have ever had in my 67 years. It was a very sad day for me when he left because he was the most caring and competent doctor. He took the time to get to the bottom of problems and if he didn't know then he sent you to someone who did. I know he saved my life regarding a problem I had suffered for 7 years. I was at the end of my wits when he took me on as a patient. I only wish he would come back to Yarmouth. I know I will never find a doctor as remarkable as he again. I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I came to Lacewood Medical Centre because I was in the hunt for a female GP. I was assigned to Dr. Ridha temporarily while waiting for a female GP to be taking patients there, and I'm probably going to stick with Dr. Ridha if I can. I absolutely love him and Lacewood Medical Centre! The staff are friendly and efficient, I have never had to wait longer than 20 minutes past my appointment time (and I am almost always in there at my scheduled time), and Dr. Ridha is wonderful. He is extremely attentive and thorough. He did a thorough profile on me in my first visit, and he always goes through my chart every visit and follows up on the previous concerns in addition to the current ones. He isn't afraid to send you to a specialist is needed. He is knowledgeable and kind, and it is very easy to ask him questions and get straight answers.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I've only been to Dr. Ridha a few times but I have been very impressed with the quality of his care and expertise. I wish he was staying beyond September.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I've only seen him once because my regular doctor was not in, and he was very thorough... listened to all my questions. While a government web site says he is accepting new patients, he told me he's only here till September, I think. Pity if that's true.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I see someone posted he refused to help them and they suffered physically and financially. I too was treated the same way. I am sure it was the office staff and the fact that I have an extensive medical background...I hurt his 'ego' as someone else commented about. He had referred me to Roland Muise who felt insecure about my medical background & dropped me as a patient because I challenged his diagnosis...which was wrong. I have serious medical issues which require me to have a doctor and he dropped me...just like that. Other doctors in the medical community felt enraged & I had a new doctor within weeks. But to think of how cruel he is...I doubt he even knows what the Hippocratic Oath even is. How I suffered financially was he refused to write me a perscription & it had to come out of pocket.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

i have him as doctor for 3 years now ,very helpful,respectful responsible on top of that good knowledge

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

This guy has a hugely inflated ego--why, I have no idea. I am unemployed and cannot afford to eat & pay bills at the same time...but he is refusing medical treatment by examining me & writing needed prescriptions. This means I have to spend food money at the pharmacy when I have a Health card & MSI. But his feelings were hurt & the Hippocratic Oath went right out the window. By the way, always kiss the staff's behind if you want to get any medical attention. I think that's what may have happened.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011