Ratings for Dr. Maria Radovanovich

Dr. Maria is the BEST Dentist in Vancouver. She has been my dentist over 10 years and I had various treatments with her. She did EXCELLENT root canal and PERFECT crown for me. She is very caring, kind,professional,and knowledgeable. This time I took my 4 years old son to see Dr. Maria, she was super friendly with my son, all treatment without any pain or crying, once done, my son said: "Dr. Maria , you are great!" I must say that I am so impressed with the work Dr. Maria has done that. now my son told me Dr. Maria is his best friend ^_^, it was well worth the drive from Richmond to Burnaby . I recommend Dr. Maria to everybody. It is simply perfection in every way! Thanks again, You truly are an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

It's weird how different the previous comment is about this dentist. I've been coming to Dr. Maria's office for years now and she's been the most thoughtful and talented dentist I've encountered. I used to be so scared of having dental treatments but she's very reassuring that even kid patients enjoy coming to her. I am not covered by any dental insurance so she always gives me discounts and sometimes she even gives me coffee and snacks too. I don't think a dentist would treat me that well if she is just after my money. I definitely recommend Dr. Maria!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

The worse dentist ever I met. Absolutely doesn't care about the patients. The only interest she has is $$$. She does unnecessary work in the mouth in order to charge the insurance company or the patient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

She is a fantastic dentist. The office has a great atmosphere and is a very welcoming environment. Her staff are very knowledge and helpful with any kind of situation you are dealing with. She is the dentist to go to!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

The most unprofessional dentist I've ever encountered. Bills for procedures not carried out. She's rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Awesome denstist and staff. My teeth were neglected and she made them gorgeous. I also never felt her injections. She is super gentle and a perfectionist. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Maria Radovanovich for more than 10 years and she is my #1. She is very professional, experienced, knowledgeable dentist and a wonderful person. My family and I are very happy to have her as our family dentist. She always taking care of our teeth on time, preventing any problems. Dr. Maria Radovanovich is a great dentist and MetroArtDental has a great staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Maria is a GREAT dentist and a WONDERFUL person. My family and I feel very fortunate to have her as our family dentist. Unlike my experience when I was young, our kids actually LOVE going to see the dentist! She's also great with adults too! Dr. Maria and the others at Metroart Dental all provide excellent service - very professional and very personable. We HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr.Maria is a great dentist. she is very knowledgeable and technically proficient, She did very excellent root canal treatments on my teeth many years ago, I feel very comfortable, She is super nice, I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

if you have small children HIGHLY reccomend her !! she is very sweet and definitely knows what she is doing , every single thing i have gotten done has been insanely well done, and she's so personal with all her clients! she remembers everything and makes me feel like she really knows me and my family!! Its actually fun to go!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015