Ratings for Dr. Phil Neilson

Dr Nielsen is the best doctor I’ve seen, he has been nothing but helpful and he’s helped make me better and listens to every word I say. I feel like I can share anything with him and not be judged.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Careful listener. Honest. Thorough. Knows his stuff. Seriously the best health professional i have had the privilege of knowing.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Accurate with initial diagnosis, afterwards wasn't helpful. Isn't very welcoming, difficult to talk to. Complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Nielson is an exzellent listender. He truly cares about his patients , is approachable and honest.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr.neilson, helped save my life ,when I first met me I broken and felt lost and speaking with him opened my eyes and I can't express my level of thanks,he listens to every word you say and doesn't make you feel judged at all he is a five star doctor in my eyes

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I had to switch meds as most of us do, and it sucks but it really is a game of trial and error. He takes time to listen to questions and concerns with demonstrated empathy and understanding. The ladies at the reception desk could use some happy pills indeed. But overall, I am very satisfied with the level of care here.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I've been working with Dr. Neilson for a while now and found him quite helpful. If you have an issue with him or his technique as a therapist he is willing to talk about and if he does something that isn't right he is willing to admit it and he apologizes. Not many doctors are willing to do that. I've seen a lot of doctors in the past and ha has been the most helpful.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He's the rudest most erragant doctor I've ever met , he was of no help to me at all , he's obviously overpaid for giving nothing back in return , I was in there a total of 5-8 min , he reads through the file says , there's nothing he's can do, that my case is a chronic disorder and says he won't help me ,in my opinion from my own experience dealing with this doctor is , this Doctor is an idiot !!!! He didn't even give me a good chance to explain My situation , he doesn't care !!!! He's a Big Jerk!!! I will never go back to him again , ever !!!!!

Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr Neilson is great and also social workers very helpful but office staff rude and unacommadating

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013