Ratings for Dr. Jeema Madan Bajwa

This dentist does no advertising - all patients Come based on referral. Very nice humble lady and very good with nervous people and especially kids. Soft hands - felt no pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Went to see Dr Jeema on the recommendation of a friend - who was raving about her - and found her to be an exceptionally sweet human being. From asking if I was ok during the filling to giving lots of breaks while working on me - this had to be as pleasant as a dental visit could have been. Would recommend without desitation

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

If you are not seeing Dr Jeema for your dental work, you are Missing out.!! Amazingly warm lady - gentle and concerned. Superb hand skills. Recommended without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

My child was turned down by several dental offices due to ADD. Dr Jeema had the patience and expertise to handle his medical condition well and provide necessary treatment. I couldnt believe how good she was in handling my little one. My little guy loves coming to the dentist now. God bless her and I will recommend her hands down to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013