Ratings for Dr. Timothy K. Riesz

Love Village Dental and especially Dr Reisz. Very caring, and his staff is awesome too!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

The best doctor in Fl. He is so patient and understood my pain and helped me so fast.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Riesz and his staff made me feel comfortable right away. Pain-free visit. He and his hygienist taught me techniques and products to use to take better care of teeth through out the visit. No other dentist I've been to has ever taken the time to do that much teaching. I really appreciated it and think that it shows Dr Riesz's care and concern for his patients. I will definitely be back.

Submitted February 14, 2015

Painful experience with hygenist. Found dentist indifferent to our needs.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

The first dentist i went too charged me 200 bucks and they didnt even pull hte tooth. I went to see dr riesz and he pulled it out for me finally thanks god the same day and the whole visit cost less than 50 with my insurance.

Submitted June 5, 2011

Dr Riesz was kind and gentle. I had a tooth pulled and it didn't hurt at all. I was nervous at first, but he did an awesome job. I will definitely be returning.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010