Ratings for Dr. Deepak Arora

I am very sad to know that Dr. Deepak Arora doesn't work in Jalandhar anymore . We miss him for the treatment of our kids . He is a skilled doctor

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

We miss him in our town.He was the best Orthodontist.He straightened my daughter's teeth.I wish he could treat my son as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr, A was very calm and listened to my concerns very carefully,responded very well and didn't rush at all. He gave me enough time to think until I went back to him.Too happy that he is my doctor for braces.Staff at docbraces also brought smile to my face .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Loved the way ,I got treated back in 2007. I wish I could get my brother's treatment from him as well. Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

He is th best doctor i evr seen in my life he is so helpfull too.HE is also so knowledgable. I reffer to all if u want to treat ur teeth perfectly . (MUST VIST THIS DOCTOR)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Deepak Arora was my Orthodontist .I would say that he created a wonderful smile on my child's face.Appointments well scheduled in time,No doubt he took most of the payment in first six months but there was no flaw in the treatment he did.I am very satisfied and would recommend him for Orthodontic treatment to all.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Best doctor available in india and one should go to him only

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I THINK THE BEST ORTHODONTIC CENTRE I VISITED IN PUNJAB.VERY CLEAN,AND DISCIPLINED.DOCTOR IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND INTELLIGENT.KEEPS ON GOING ABROAD FOR UPGRADING HIS KNOWLEDGE AND IMPLIES THAT TO HIS PATIENT .I AM FROM CANADA .HE TREATED ME IN 8 MONTHS WITH SPEED BRACES.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Deepak Arora's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet