Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Saincher

Had been my doctor for nearly 2 decades but now they’ve closed down shop and disappeared without any notice. Rumour mill says him and his brother got blacklisted and had their liscenes revoked. Not sure if that’s true (yikes if it is) but I’d really like to know where they forwarded all of our files to!? A common courtesy would have been leaving his patients with some kind of information. Sheesh!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Where the heck have they gone????? They have all my records, and they've disappeared, no forwarding address, phone number...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Always has time to answer my concerns even though the clinic is very busy. Kind hearted and empathetic. Our family feels welcomed and well treated. They're are comments about feeling like just a number, but this is a very busy walk in clinic. Be grateful you have the ability to be seen rather than wake days for an appointment

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

He is rude and he does not care for his patients!!

Submitted August 4, 2017

before writing reviews first figure out who is R Saincher and who is A Saincher. Sounds like you all are mixed up

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I've been going here for years and every time I go, I want to go less and less. This last visit will be my last. He was so rude and unhelpful, literally rolled his eyes when I asked him a question. Does not care about the quality of care people receive. This was the worst interaction I've ever had with a doctor. Would 100% not recommend for anything.

Submitted June 28, 2017

the worst doctor I have ever seen

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I wouldnt even go see this guy if i was dying. Doesnt bother to take a proper assessment. Amd yes tells me i shluld only eat a bag of apples a day

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I've been going to this place for years and the waits have always been long and service unhelpful. A recent incident had made me never want to go back. I had came to ask for a referral to a psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. For two years he gave me stuff that would not work, switching from prescription to prescription every couple months. He told me he didn't want to put me on actual antidepressants because they 'weren't worth it'. Soon enough he expressed his exhaustion with me and interrogated me, asking me why I even have depression and telling me I could not have it because I live in Canada (a country with no war and apparently no poverty, therefore no existence of mental illnesses here). I nearly committed suicide because of this. I kept asking about a psychiatrist and they said they'd phone me back in a couple weeks to update me. That phone call never happened. I went back again in 2 months and they told me then that the first psychiatrist they called wasn't accepting anyone. So I asked again and finally got help. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I hope no one with mental health difficulties has to deal with Dr Saincher, or any doctors of that sort.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Worst Doctor I was injured at work my collar bone was Brocken my doctor was on holiday so I have to go to this clinic to get pain killer this stupid doctor call WCB and told them I should go back to work WCB call me to Richmond to get assessed by their specialist and sent for CT scan when I told WCB specialists this doctor want me to go back to work they said no way he can't assume without proof and they made me go to treatment and physical therapy for 9 months after this Idiot Dr told me to go back to work.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016