Ratings for Dr. Mark Edelstein

He delivered my baby girl in Branson in October '12. Best OB ever! Wish he was still practicing. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

He delievered my baby boy! He was my first and i am so glad i chose him! He is no longer practicing in Branson Mo and i can't find him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

He delivered my baby girl! Couldn't ask for a better doctor! Miss him, he moved to Branson Mo!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Edelstein delivered my daughter. He is the best ob in the world.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Best OBGYN Doctor ever, Dr. Edelstein delivered both my babies and now has delivered my grandchild. Is very caring and helpful. Wish he was back in my area. If he was closer I would be going to him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

he is a great doctor he had delivered my baby boy and was very helpful and took the time with me to answer my questions afterwards and explained to me what was going on i would definitly recommened he to anyone and i would most definitly go back to him when i have another baby

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Edelstein is a wonderful Doctor. He takes his time to answer any of your questions and explains everything in detail. I trusted this Doctor to give me a partial hysterectomy and have no regrets.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

He's a very good doctor, he explained what I needed to know and didn't act like he was in a big hurry to get me out of the office.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Edelstein delivered both of my children and I wouldn't see any other OB! He is intelligent, listens to his patients, and his wit and humor add a pleasant element to a difficult time for a women...childbirth! I would highly recommend both he and his excellent staff to anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Mark Edelstein's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente